Thread: anna how far from ramp

promod
    how far is the spot that yahang out from the ramp cause i'm on alcohol so can't but so far
    thanks
    grant

Roostertail
    Promod,
    If we are going to the Islands(Sandbar) down past the power plant, It is 5 minutes or less from the ramps at annna point. It would be 3 minutes or less from the ramps at Sturgeon Creek.
    The islands are going to get very crowded, this is where alot of the locals hang out.
    Hope this helps,
    Terry

Moomawnster
    Hey promod ... I'll haul a couple of cans for ya ! Moomawnster is a good tugboat ! Roostertail ... I am in Monterey where do ya run ?

Roostertail
    Moo,
    I run at Anna, We have a small house at the lake and I spend about every weekend there. I met you at Anna last year. I have the light and dake blue Nordic. You came and sat with us for a while.
    Terry

likwidsukr
    Grant what I seen on map it is not far. LOL about 2 minutes in that boat about 5 in the rest LOL

wideopen545
    grant most of the time we all hang out in pigon cove its very close to the ramp its the frist cove to the right as you leave the ramp less than two miles nice dead end cove good water

promod
    hey moo i go to a lake close to me about 15 in away to get it dialed in but not at wot about 3/4 because of no saftey and rescue team not to crazy on that idea unless at a race took me all summer to all bugs out took 3yr to get it together but didn't spare no expense done it all right so wouldn't have to worry and equipment live 25 min south of raleigh nc in a little town called angier work in family business that my grandfather started in 1947 auto parts and machine shop/ motors, not fabrication work unless my stuff ha ha anyway.
    later
    grant d