Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Is your bowl hydraulically correct???

LVjetboy
    That need arises trying to level the playing field. If you've always qouted sea level or CA measured, then what would you quote for Lake Powell at 3600'?
    jer

Duane HTP
    I'm glad that you did bring it back up.
    Guys, I'm beginning to wonder if this Diverdown guy, who started this thread, is for real. He's the one who started the other thread about impeller and bowl testing.
    ( Test results with new Aggressor Bowl & Impeller). I tried several times to contact him when he was saying on this board that he was trying to get a hold of me. I finally got a call from a guy who said his name was Clay Smith. I talked to him about an hour and made preliminary arrangements to go to Texas and help him with his testing project. He claimed to be a motor builder running a business called CS Performance, and had a Dyno. He gave me his phone number and Email address also. Turns out that he never contacted me back, so I tried to contact him. The phone number that he gave me is disconnected, the email address he gave me is not a working email address. The guy told me he was from Iowa City , Tx, then later said he was by Bellevue, Tx.
    Does anyone know who this guy might be? He has now blocked any private messages or emails from this board. Take a look at his profile.
    I think it may just be someone trying to play games with us on this board at this point. WHAT do you guys think? I was willing to help and don't like being jerked around.
    Diverdown, Now's your chance. Are you for real? I went to the trouble of flowing an aggressor bowl for your tests. I have everything packed and ready to go to Texas. Do you really want help with your project? My offer to help with your project still stands, but I will have to do it before our racing season starts.
    Duane Oblander
    Hi-Tech Performance, Inc.
    316-794-8616
    doblander@hi-techperformance.com
    Here's the other thread. http://www.***boat.com/forums/showth...threadid=41431
    Does anyone know who this Diverdown guy might be????????

Ken F
    Very Interesting.....someone know how to search for an IP address?
    Ken F

Old Guy
    Sure
    Here's a couple of places to start
    http://www.internic.net/
    http://www.arin.net/whois/index.html

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112