Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Dutch Treat

i would like to take this opp. to thank dave for all of the help that he has graced my family with, he has hooked my kid brother up with all of thew fittings for his 70'camaro (drag) as well as marc B (like my brother) for the beautiful job on the SS/ AN fittings you are trully a craftsman and take pride in everything that you do!...and for that I thank you!
    as for anyone who needs the services that Dave can provide,you would be crazy not to use him!
    by the way dave,...you had better save me some of those polished fittings!!! lol
    P.S. i may know of a certain 69 camaro that is in need some fittings as well!! lol
    thanks todd

jtham
    Nice work Todd!!! I can't wait for you to do mine!!!! Who did the trailer? I want my boat to look like that!! The trailer and the hull look just like my Rogers!! JAy

jtham
    Nice work Todd!!! I can't wait for you to do mine!!!! Who did the trailer? I want my boat to look like that!! The trailer and the hull look just like my Rogers!! JAy

superdave013
    Originally posted by riodog
    Dave, are those the nickle finished hose ends? If so they look great!
    Rio
    Yes, that's them. I really like them too. I have some other ideas for custom finishes and colors. You'll have to stay tuned to find out what they are.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12