Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: Any results from camp Trailer Queen far west?

You Te is my biaaaaaatch
    Youte is still singin it after all these years. Keep dreamin diaper boy you may be fast one day. Now you are dissin your own good buddies boat when you dont even take yours out. great friend.

Kim Hanson
    Originally posted by uclahater
    J Rocket the only racing Ut does is with his mouth and pushing his boat in and out of the garage From what I've been told the only outboard he can beat is Kimmys and thats only because any one can beat Kimmy
    You should be callin out Roland the Fisherman hes the outboard king on these boards
    Now I see you are wishing, go back to sitting on you towpole assclown.......( . )( . ).......

You Te
    Bitch boy,
    You just keep getting your ass kicked by outboards.
    I sing it and I bring to BBSP.
    Uclahater,
    I would say Kim can kick your ass even in reverse.
    You Te

uclahater
    Originally posted by You Te
    Bitch boy,
    Uclahater,
    I would say Kim can kick your ass even in reverse.
    You Te
    In what kind of race
    Im actuslly going to make a serious comment here and I beleive its my first
    At BBSP what kind of racing goes on? 1/8 mile Drag, 1/4 mile drag, circles, top end runs.
    What and who is considered KING of BBSP
    I think we should plan an event where the fastest outboard races the fastest V-Drive and the Fastest Jet. In all of the above fashions.
    And at a location everyone agrees upon. I think it would be alot of fun

Kindsvater Flat
    Originally posted by CrazyHippy
    Nice boat KF...
    Now are you gonna tell us how it's the fastest thing since... well ever?? Or is it a lake boat that OB's get to beat up on??
    BJH
    \
    Grew up with the family that originally owned it. Its always been a ski boat. Its not fast but runs good. Seats four plus a couple of 12 pack ice chests. Thats good enough.
    Yes Kim thats the Restless boat.

Kim Hanson
    Originally posted by uclahater
    In what kind of race
    Im actuslly going to make a serious comment here and I beleive its my first
    At BBSP what kind of racing goes on? 1/8 mile Drag, 1/4 mile drag, circles, top end runs.
    What and who is considered KING of BBSP
    I think we should plan an event where the fastest outboard races the fastest V-Drive and the Fastest Jet. In all of the above fashions.
    And at a location everyone agrees upon. I think it would be alot of fun
    Thats called " Speed Alley " dumbass! You guys kill me.......( . )( . ).....

O.B eddie
    Originally posted by Kim Hanson
    I have ( what I think is a Hondo ), but for now its a " OB eddie Fag Board "...........( . )( . )........I drive it like my tunnel, to the floor and let her buck! I really don't find the waves too bad, kids do though! Kimmie that thing is as close to a hondo as well uhhh A yugo is to a rolls, a eggroll to a taco, or a canadian to an AMERICAN.. I truly do not know of any Hondo looking like yours HEE HAWWW FUR DA YARD SALE

Kim Hanson
    Originally posted by O.B eddie
    Kimmie that thing is as close to a hondo as well uhhh A yugo is to a rolls, a eggroll to a taco, or a canadian to an AMERICAN.. I truly do not know of any Hondo looking like yours HEE HAWWW FUR DA YARD SALE
    As you are to a human being, we have to live with you even though you won't tell us what planet you came from.....( . )( . ).....shitty shitty, bang bang!

O.B eddie
    Originally posted by Kim Hanson
    As you are to a human being, we have to live with you even though you won't tell us what planet you came from.....( . )( . ).....shitty shitty, bang bang! Lol That is funny!!! Truly though go look at the rear of the boat and find the vin #s If it starts with hon than ya know it is a hondo!!

You Te
    Hey huge jascock,
    That is ****ing funny.
    You Te

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920