Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sandbar...........

Ziggy
    Originally posted by ROZ
    Silvers are ON you? Does Mr. Scream know about this
    LOL The same thought went through my mind too.
    Hey Deb, me and Jan will be out that weekend too, maybe catch up with ya guys...

Debbolas
    Originally posted by Ziggy
    LOL The same thought went through my mind too.
    Hey Deb, me and Jan will be out that weekend too, maybe catch up with ya guys...
    oh, you guys! LOL
    Cool, I can't wait to meet your MRS!!!
    We should all exchanged cell #'s and plan to meet somewhere......Disneyland? The Channel? The Sandbar?
    Green Weenies back at Rhonda's house!

Shark In The Pond
    Green Weenies back at Rhonda's house! [/B][/QUOTE]
    Sometimes it's good to be left out of the loop ,don't think I want to know this one ?

Scream
    I have been updated on the "Silvers for all my friends" off recently posted on a mysterious website. lol
    Give my wife a beer and a keyboard and she's making offers to everyone. I guess I'll have to make a run to Costco and get them to load a pallet of them silvers for the trip...
    The cool thing about our boat is the iced storage is pretty huge, we can fit about 4 30 packs on ice if need be.
    See ya there all...
    Scream <---- what's a few beers among friends.

Debbolas
    Originally posted by Shark In The Pond
    Green Weenies back at Rhonda's house!
    Sometimes it's good to be left out of the loop ,don't think I want to know this one ? [/B][/QUOTE] '
    They are these really good blender drinks with cream of cocanut, vodka and limeaid. Mix it all up in a blender with ice!
    Yum!
    See! He is onboard and ready to party! Bring the air guitar and Mullet wig, we can get more pics!

Sportin' Wood
    Originally posted by Scream
    I have been updated on the "Silvers for all my friends" off recently posted on a mysterious website. lol
    Give my wife a beer and a keyboard and she's making offers to everyone. I guess I'll have to make a run to Costco and get them to load a pallet of them silvers for the trip...
    The cool thing about our boat is the iced storage is pretty huge, we can fit about 4 30 packs on ice if need be.
    See ya there all...
    Good thing You have a big boat.. Us CBBB boat owners have little space for muchas cervesas. and after the trip down I will be real thirsty sand bar and Verticle beach/ disney for sure!

Debbolas

yeah!

dmontzsta
    haha, you dont want to announce free silvers for everyone Deb...you just might have 120+ boats relocating CBBB under your tent.

Debbolas
    If I can't come to the CBBB, the CBBB can come to the Sandbar!
    (I heard you all are busy Saturday, but maybe Sunday you all could take a field trip down river )
    Matt is arranging the "Pallet of Silvers"

Beautiful Noise
    Originally posted by Debbolas
    (I heard you all are busy Saturday, but maybe Sunday you all could take a field trip down river )
    Some are making the trip they do every year on Sunday to the Sandbar,But I won't .........I know ...I know you'll miss me,Ya Right just more Silver for the others

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast