Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lake Anna 7/31 Pictures

HammerDown
    Excellent...thanks for sharing

Mrs.sleekcraft76
    Great Pictures!!

miketsouth
    Joe, that 'film' camera does great. Very nice pics. Thank You.
    mikeT

Unchained
    Lots of real nice looking boats and it looks like it was a great area for the meet.
    How big is the lake there ?
    That was pretty unique on "Jacks Green Machine" the way he did the gauge pod above the dash.

supersoaker509
    Joe, that 'film' camera does great. Very nice pics. Thank You.
    mikeT
    Can't wait tell next year

drysumpjet
    Hey Unchained,
    Lots of real nice looking boats and it looks like it was a great area for the meet.
    How big is the lake there ?
    Lake Anna is about 17 miles long but has lots of "fingers" resulting over 250 miles of shoreline. There is around 13,000 square acres of water.
    That was pretty unique on "Jacks Green Machine" the way he did the gauge pod above the dash.
    This boat was ordered new back in 98, (Stealth) directly from Tom Papp. Jack actually watched it come out of the mold. I saw the boat when Jack brought home and it had the guage pod on it then. Two other people in the area bought Stealths at the same time, also with guage pods, so one could assume it was a Stealth option. Obviously a bolt on, it does blend in rather nicely.
    I see you also have a Stealth. A new Stealth was out of my price range, so back in 98, a representative provided by Tom Papp came out to our area and retrofitted the "Tom Papp bubble" in front of the intake and other hull modifications to several boats including my Condor. Assuming yours has the "bubble", how do you like it?

drysumpjet
    The credit for the pictures and to get them on here goes to my wife, Kelly. All I got to do is to keep the boat running

Unchained
    Hey Unchained,
    I see you also have a Stealth. A new Stealth was out of my price range, so back in 98, a representative provided by Tom Papp came out to our area and retrofitted the "Tom Papp bubble" in front of the intake and other hull modifications to several boats including my Condor. Assuming yours has the "bubble", how do you like it?
    I did pay $ 900 extra to have the bubble added.
    I'm real happy with the style of the boat and the ride.
    After I ordered the boat I was a little put off that the boat wasn't built at Papps but at a totally different facility by a different company.
    Come to find out Papp has never laid up his own hulls.

kojac
    Joe ,
    I can't bring up the pictures? I click on the red X and nothing happens.
    My computer was just repaired and I may have lost some data that allows me to bring up your pictures.
    Got any suggestions.
    Thanks Kojac.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast