Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My new Sanger toy

NWSDan
    Bobby, I'm guessing that the Delta pad is filling the gap of the two cav plates per the rear view pic of your Dads' boat. Is adjustment made at the turnbuckles mounted to the hull after a few trial runs? I would like to talk to your Dad as far as mounting and such and mabey a few pics won't hurt. I think the Avila's boat is still in the family. His stepson works local and I see him from time to time. I was lucky enough two years ago to take a ride in obsesive compulsives' Sanger and that thing rocked, a very clean setup and rode nice. I don't recall that boat having a Delta pad but I can see were having big power in that hull and having added stability would be money well spent. Not being able to safely use my motor to it's full potential would be a real letdown.

Bobby Knight
    nwsdan I rode in pierres boat up at cfw as well , as a matter of fact, my father and friend were with me. The friend grew up in a sanger cruiser as well, and Pierre mande us all want one again. His boat is/was a bitchen fast ride. I am surprised my father hasn't chimmed in yet, i'll call him tomorrow. Post a couple of pics of your boat, curious if I've seen it before. I go mostly to Clear Lake and Camp Far West now. Used to go to Berryessa a lot.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123