Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: pyramid drinking party this sunday 10th

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    Dude, I hate Pyramid on weekends now.... Too many illegals on and around the water!! That's why I've been hanging at Piru every weekend instead.
    If it was at Piru I'd be there 100% for sure!!!
    Take plenty of pics I love them party girl kinda shots !!!
    WTF, that aint right :hammerhea

H20 Toie
    Give a toast to my old boat it's at the bottom still.

FunOnTheWater
    Give a toast to my old boat it's at the bottom still.
    sounds like a story there

LUVNLIFE
    One that needs to be told

Brooski
    we need to hear this one. A person I knew took his boat up there after it had been sitting for about 6 years, bow gas tank, wires hanging down from the dash, and he filled it up to the top. Yup, it went up in flames, the County Copter flew over, did one water drop, and sunk the thing. :boxed:

Blown_Rob
    damn thats shitty id have someone ass if they sunk my boat

H20 Toie
    We went out on memorial day 15years ago with my 18' Rayson craft flat bottom which only had two seats, We had 5 people so i took two people and dropped them off at a beach and was heading back to the dock to pick up the other 2 when just before going to the channel to the dock. I don't know if i hit something under the water or what but it was like i hit a wall the boat just stopped and water came over the front swamping the boat, sincee the carb was still out of the water i tried to restart and head to shore but the back sunk way to fast.
    the boat that was right beside me when this happened stopped and we tied his ski rope to the bow as it was going down but as soon as it got tight the rope snapped and it was gone. total time maybe 2 minutes.
    The kid in the other boat was watching when it happened and said it looked like the boat just blew up.
    The Sheriffs were out practice diving that day so they came over and waited for either gas or oil to surface so they could find it but nothing surfaced, they said that boats don't just go straight down they will drift like a leaf and it was 200' where it happened. The only think that floated was my seat cushion. No skis, vests, ropes. Also my keys, Not one of my better days.

Blown_Rob
    nope i went and looked at a few htms but never found the smoking deal yet im in no big hurry maybe this winter some prices will fall

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12