Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Casteic Accident

AudioGuy
    My family would be proud to donate as well; I talked to Steve a couple times in the last 6 months. I have his HTM video and was considering buying one of his 26’, but picked a vee bottom instead. I now wish I would have accepted Steve’s offer for a test ride, he was a great guy and my condolences to the family

Chestah Cheetah
    HH, let us know when the account is setup, I'd be happy to donate. Also, I live about 5 blocks away from Ken Lanes house, so if anything needs to be delivered, I'll do it.

Inmemoryofken
    I have been with Jan Lane since this terrible ordeal began. She would like to thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. This is a very hard time for a great many families but with God's help we'll get through this.

VERDE H.T.M SR-24
    First I would like to express my sorrow for what has happened.I was lucky enough to have known them all and to have spent some time with Steve and Chuck (Mrpumps)and there familys in Lake Havasu this last year.There detication and hard work showed in there boats, there speeds,and there personalties. I owe my SR-24 to all at H.T.M,especially Ken. I can say they will be greatly missed by many. I'm intrested in donating and also the stickers, need info. Godspeed!

No Limits !
    Condolences to all families involved from my family to yours. Didn't know the folks personally,but from what I'm reading, great folks. I'm very interested in stickers or anything else to help.
    T.K.Devitt & Family

RIPNIK67
    I understand that they are still trying to raise the boat. Is there any new information? I'm thousands of miles away and I have to search high and low for any new info. Just one worried boater. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/frown.gif

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123