Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Lake James Clock Cleaning

VD CRUISER
    A unblown small block Chevy with one four barrel, and 142 mph !! Damn those prop boats are fast.

hydro066
    Interested more i hearing about your Liquid Invader ride. Looks pretty tenacious.
    Where do you run at? How many different classes ? Or just one? What equipment is required? Stoker
    Hi Steve,
    Hope you can come out and play next year. As far as equipment goes, Ky has an online rulebook.
    http://kdba.net/
    You might want to check out the video in the upper left corner. Just shows ya that v-drives can provide a decent tail, also....Jets don't always have a monopoly on them.
    If you want to do the IHBA/SLDBA thing (Augusta, Gadsden, St.Louis, etc),I can send you a rulebook.
    Anyway....look forward to seeing you again.
    Later,
    John

jackpunx
    HOLY STOKER!
    that is sick..
    I have an sst 224.. with a little motor work done also..I was thinking maybe I can get the boat up in the 130's this year.. but now you messed my head all up.. LOL
    Well done!
    I would love to know any info that you might want to share with a Stoker brother.
    Mark :2purples:

PP-SBC
    HOLY STOKER!
    that is sick..
    I have an sst 224.. with a little motor work done also..I was thinking maybe I can get the boat up in the 130's this year.. but now you messed my head all up.. LOL
    Well done!
    I would love to know any info that you might want to share with a Stoker brother.
    Mark :2purples:
    Mark,
    I think Alan has reworked the 22 footer hull to gain similar effeciencies like the 20 footer. PM me and we can discuss what I know , which isn't much by the way. But I will gladly try to help. Like to see some pics of your rig with mtor and outdrive.
    Stoker

PP-SBC
    Hi Steve,
    Hope you can come out and play next year. As far as equipment goes, Ky has an online rulebook.
    http://kdba.net/
    You might want to check out the video in the upper left corner. Just shows ya that v-drives can provide a decent tail, also....Jets don't always have a monopoly on them.
    If you want to do the IHBA/SLDBA thing (Augusta, Gadsden, St.Louis, etc),I can send you a rulebook.
    Anyway....look forward to seeing you again.
    Later,
    John
    John,
    Thanks for the link- video is nothing short of what I expected. As for the IHBA,that won't happen for me. Kentucky Lake might be in the cards once for me but that probably is the extent of it. No absolute promise though. I want to spend time in the boat next year with my little guy, Cole, 6 months old tomorrow - running at the strip won't allow me to spend much time with him and be focused like you need to be running these machines. I don't have to tell you about the importance of that though. So we will see what transpires next season. Stoker

Liquid Invader
    Just looked at the video. Is that Big Boys Toy and Dazed & Confused? Or will those sluggs run like that? Just kidding, i've seen the rearend of that 857 to often. And 066 looks like it will do the job as well. Those blower guys? Will they run or what?
    Later 383

Freak
    Tim,
    142 is my personal best with boat. As far as static compression ratio, if I told you Markist would really think I'm crazy.
    I'll take a guess. 14:1cr and 400 shot of NOS.

Tim,
    142 is my personal best with boat. As far as static compression ratio, if I told you Markist would really think I'm crazy.
    HEY , I'm in your corner Dude, I wouldn't put nothing past you ,and yes, you are CRAZY
    Markist

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234