Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: CP vs allother jets 4 july bash

Squirtin Thunder
    What about the BOAT!!!!! Budlight :devil:
    I think it broke !!!

steelcomp
    What about the BOAT!!!!! Budlight :devil:You know, the funny thing is, that in that pic above, the boat's still in perfect shape. Not a scratch!
    He has what's left of the deck on the wall in his garage.

steelcomp
    Who can tell us who that is in the yellow boat on the right?
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...tid=9387&stc=1

steelcomp
    :notam:

Have no idea who that is, but Im convinced I was born 2 decades too late. Looks like there were bitchen daytonas and cps everywhere back then.
    Steel, you have te bset pics. keep em comin.

Mr.&Mrs.Budlight
    Steelcomp, Don't know, but best guess is Bill Scotten!!! If it isn't, then it's a great racer because if you look at the pic close you can see it's a very very light layup because it sits so high in the water. Bill would be very careful who he sold that boat to!!!! Budlight :idea:

steelcomp
    Steelcomp, Don't know, but best guess is Bill Scotten!!! If it isn't, then it's a great racer because if you look at the pic close you can see it's a very very light layup because it sits so high in the water. Bill would be very careful who he sold that boat to!!!! Budlight :idea:
    Ding ding!! Yup. That's Bill getting ready to run in ski jet class. I would say 1980, but not sure. Pretty interesting observation, there Bud. Anyone we know that might have gotten that boat? Was that by chance the one we all helped you get back on a trailer at C3B? :idea:

steelcomp
    Have no idea who that is, but Im convinced I was born 2 decades too late. Looks like there were bitchen daytonas and cps everywhere back then.
    Steel, you have te bset pics. keep em comin.
    Yep, these were the guys that started all this. Pretty cool.
    Chris...thanks...I wish this was my collection...I get these from the guy in the red CP along side Bill. My friend, Grif. Says he's got a suitcase full of 'em. I pass them along as I get them. He and Scotten are still pretty good buds. He still prints Scotten's t-shirts for him every year or so.

Mr.&Mrs.Budlight
    Steelcomp, Thats not my boat, my boat was yellow and orange plus my boat weighed 500 lbs with fuel tanks in it!!!!! Bill would never race one that heavy!!!!!!! Budlight :notam:

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789