Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hopping Jalapeno breaks 90!!!

BoatFloating
    Yeah,right up until I blew out!
    That sounds wierd on the screen.Are they referring to a screen between powerhead and tower?
    I quess??? Your quess is as good as mine. They said something with the water intake...

BoatFloating
    Well Rocky, Looks like we were right huh?
    Given your rpm you should get more out of it. But if you don't sooo what! just find some swells hit the gas and watch April's HOGS bounce out of the Bikini! Much more fun! Tell I said Hi and we miss her.
    I think your correct on the RPM's. Talking to Merc prop guy he suggested 28P 4 blades. He said that would keep my RPM's where they're at currently at and give me more trasom lift and that should free up the props a little more. Then I'll have Kevin lab those..... Then I'll be done I think....

Bling Bling
    Man ya should of heard all the shit the pot belly midget was talking. Give that guy a cat and he thinks he's Mr. boat 101. Kick back guy and get over yourself, Geez. Give the boy props though, I heard he got it to run 2 mph faster then Tomcat ever got it to go. Maybe that's why Tomcat wanted to sell, he couldn't find the trim switch. And Tomcat, don't even try and pull the my wifes got enormous great looking cans and the extra weight was the 2 mph.

pussycat
    Sounds like a good plan. Kevins good!

pussycat
    Are you kidden me, With those CANS the boats gonna be slower.

BoatFloating
    Man ya should of heard all the shit the pot belly midget was talking. Give that guy a cat and he thinks he's Mr. boat 101. Kick back guy and get over yourself, Geez. Give the boy props though, I heard he got it to run 2 mph faster then Tomcat ever got it to go. Maybe that's why Tomcat wanted to sell, he couldn't find the trim switch. And Tomcat, don't even try and pull the my wifes got enormous great looking cans and the extra weight was the 2 mph.
    Make sure you clear it up you're talking about Darren and not me I'm taller...
    :messedup:

Bling Bling
    Make sure you clear it up you're talking about Darren and not me I'm taller...
    :messedup:
    Yes Darren the new owner.

CornWater
    Awesome numbers Rock.... definately respectable, maybe we'll bump that # a lil boat the weekend of the heat wave... :jawdrop:

BoatFloating
    Awesome numbers Rock.... definately respectable, maybe we'll bump that # a lil boat the weekend of the heat wave... :jawdrop:
    You never know.....

Maybe like Greg said I'll find the trim switches..... :shift:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123