Thread: fiberglass and paint repair

RACER52
    We all must give credit when credit is due.
    I just received my boat back from SMOOTH AS GLASS in Riverbank. It had some extensive paint repairs done and speed coat put on the bottom.
    The boat looks absolutely awesome and he delivered it to me the day he had promised it. The amount of work that was actually done was far more than we had discussed. His attention to detail and customer service makes his shop one that I would like to recommend to anyone in need of repairs.
    He is also a fellow board member (washed ashore)
    Smooth As Glass -209-869-3545 the business name says it all.

Racer

phebus
    It is nice to hear of a business going above and beyond what a customer expects. Especially this time of year, when there aren't enough hours in the day to get the work done.

Rev. Williams
    I purchased some Autometer gauges from him last year, and I got the same quality service.... All the gauges were packed safely, and shipped the minute I talked with him.
    It's good to know customer service is still alive

Boat211
    I can vouch for him as well. AWESOME WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robbie Racer
    I can vouch for Jeff's work too. He repaired the Bitch Quick drag boat after I put a big crack in it when I went out the side last year. You can't even tell it was ever cracked. I'm going to call him to clean up some dings on the Carrera soon too.
    Keith

Boatmaster
    Maybe if he stopped paying so much attention to his customers and details he could get that DCB of his own on the lake and off the trailer. :2purples: A little birdy told me of a motor pulling big #s in Sac on the dyno yesterday.

Washed Ashore
    Thanks for the kind words, it means alot to have happy customers(Friends) ANYTIME I can help let me know!!!!BM a little birdie told you right :supp: :supp:

hulshot
    He also did a great job on repairs to My boat. And yes, big numbes were seen. Almost as big as mine,JK I am in the pee-wee league compared to him. Look to F--- out Rockit-man. :devil: