Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Desert Storm Poker Run Floatilla

dicudmore
    Hey INSMAN,
    It was great meeting you and the family Saturday. I was in the 28 Eliminator next you. And thank your wife for the Jello Shots
    Kenny
    Kenny...good to see you out there too (I think I was hidden on the other side of Insman's boat)
    Now that you reminded me...Blane thanks for the jello

TRIMM MANN
    Kenny...good to see you out there too (I think I was hidden on the other side of Insman's boat)
    Now that you reminded me...Blane thanks for the jello
    I thought that was you. Sorry I didn't get a chance to say hi :frown:
    I was trying to talk to everyone. I spent most of the time with Leon, Mel and Ted....LHC30 and his wife.

INSman
    Hey INSMAN,
    It was great meeting you and the family Saturday. I was in the 28 Eliminator next you. And thank your wife for the Jello Shots
    Kenny
    The very colorful Eliminator we parked next to in the channel on Saturday ?? Should have told me brother !!

FRENCHIE
    I thought that was you. Sorry I didn't get a chance to say hi :frown:
    I was trying to talk to everyone. I spent most of the time with Leon, Mel and Ted....LHC30 and his wife.
    as you should!!!!

dicudmore
    The very colorful Eliminator we parked next to in the channel on Saturday ?? Should have told me brother !!
    the 280 Eagle next to you during the flotilla :hammerhea

98 Vector 21
    The Edge Juice is really the KEY I think to the whole deal as the turbo's becomes so much more efficient and spools up so much quicker. The intake and exhaust will certainly help, but the (3) components in harmony are really the way to go.
    Maybe a Chevy or GMC guy can chime in on warranty issues, but you can certainly take the product out before having to go in for a warranty repair if all else fails.
    Intake and cat back exhuast is not much of a issue, However come in with a engine or trans failure with The Edge, Bully dog ect and your warranty is null & void even the exteended warranty's will run for the hills. Blane might want to take consideration for the tires and wheels that will do it too.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425