Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Boy Cat and Tunnels is dead...WTF

Charley
    OHHHHH I get it...... yes.. this could be a good trend .... how many of us can copy and paste this lil scene into our signatures...lol.. omg this could get funny :wink:

andy01
    OHHHHH I get it...... yes.. this could be a good trend .... how many of us can copy and paste this lil scene into our signatures...lol.. omg this could get funny :wink:
    You know everytime I watch pegged I laugh at that, if he only knew what he was doing and where it would end up..........btw I'll run it........... Everybody is going to be running Charley/Rocko clips this summer..........

DCB
    [QUOTE=Charley]hey I always where the flag man.... now you want a funny story ask big bryan at DCB about the "FLAG POLE" story
    that's nice Charley...I thought you were working this weekend?? Actualy, that should be a whole new thread with the title: "you fondest memories as an early teen"

6 Dollar Boat
    I was hoping it would catch on... :wink:

Charley
    I was hoping it would catch on... :wink:
    Very nice, Very nice indeed

WetWillie
    Are they bringing any hardware out to the poker run?? Defrees or anything new running hard?? What about eliminator? I thoughts Bobs new boat was supposed to run REAL hard??

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123