Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Smalls Ear Muffs

Her454
    Sangster:
    Are we heading to the Dark side also.... I thought I was already on the Dark side? I've been looking for awhile now...missed out on a great deal with a Dimarco awhile back and I've been putting it on hold till I go back to work but when the time is right, the motor in the jet is going in a flat and the jet goes to my daughter. Hopefully this summer...

Her454:
    ....the motor in the jet is going in a flat and the jet goes to my daughter. Giving her a boat with no motor? I guess that's one way to keep her out of trouble on the water

Sangster
    Her454:
    Sangster:
    Are we heading to the Dark side also.... I thought I was already on the Dark side? I've been looking for awhile now...missed out on a great deal with a Dimarco awhile back and I've been putting it on hold till I go back to work but when the time is right, the motor in the jet is going in a flat and the jet goes to my daughter. Hopefully this summer... Hydro or Flat...

Her454
    OLDSQUIRT:
    Her454:
    ....the motor in the jet is going in a flat and the jet goes to my daughter. Giving her a boat with no motor? I guess that's one way to keep her out of trouble on the water LMAO! Nope, have a motor for it thats more suited to her. And no Hydro's for me Webster.

Bagpipes
    Nothing dark about the Vdrive.It will be all clear to BBT after he drives that new hot rod.In the 17 years that I have owned and driven flats It still gives me an adrenalin rush!!!!So BBT good luck.

Monkey Bung
    Mandelon:
    Monkey Bung....your posts used to crack me up? Where did you go??
    Blown472 Posted this last week......now it seems
    like a premenition.....
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Avatars/p-bab8.JPG[/img] sangster i need this as my avtar.

BigBoyToys
    Bagpipes:
    Nothing dark about the Vdrive.It will be all clear to BBT after he drives that new hot rod.In the 17 years that I have owned and driven flats It still gives me an adrenalin rush!!!!So BBT good luck. I've owned my share of flats in the past... I know ALL about the adrenaline rush. My favorite boat EVER was a flat (and I've had lotsa different boats )

Sangster
    Monkey Bung:
    Mandelon:
    Monkey Bung....your posts used to crack me up? Where did you go??
    Blown472 Posted this last week......now it seems
    like a premenition.....
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Avatars/p-bab8.JPG[/img] sangster i need this as my avtar. Bung. idea .Get a hold of K-Flat..He'll Hook you up...Hey K-FLAT Bung Needs your ASSISTANCE with his avatar..ASAP

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112