Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Props to Spectre,Marine Machine & GT Performance......

Havasu Hangin'
    Well is it a little faster now? HOW FAST DAMN IT! Im sure there was nothing on Havasu you would even have to consider slowing down for. Boat sure looks in person...... I was hoping to get a glims of your hot wife, but no luck....
    Andy
    I don't mind the rough water, but you can imagine trying to get the Tugboat on and off the trailer (by myself) is not fun....especially in a crosswind. Instead, we were hanging in the channel with GRASS PAY$, HavaTan, and Grampa's Boat...and made a few runs in Scotty's DCB.
    On Sunday, I flogged those motors (on the limiters) around the island...and not even a wimper. I was having trouble with the front seals on the blowers...but they appear to be fixed.
    How fast? Let's just say I finally broke the 50MPH barrier...WOOOOHOOOOOO!!! Who knew that boat had a trim switch? :notam:
    If you ever want to get a glimpse of Mrs. HH...it's easy to do. If she's not in Nordstrom...she's usually sleeping while I drive. :notam:
    You guys going up next weekend?

andy01
    You guys going up next weekend?
    Yeah, we are going up Friday morning. Hangin on Havasu Saturday and coming home Sunday morning.
    Andy

Jrocket
    I'm sure he offers warranties...
    ...just not to jrocket. :supp:
    Not even on the DYNO!

Havasu Hangin'
    Not even on the DYNO!
    Maybe you shouldn't have told him to install a switch instead of a throttle cable! :supp:

phebus
    It's great that Spectre,Marine Machine & GT Performance stepped up and did the right thing, but I remember when company's were expected to do the right thing, and it wasn't a surprise when they did. It's almost funny that now when a company stands behind their products or services we have to post about how great they are. Oh well, I guess I'm just old, and service is a thing of the past..........

Jrocket
    It's great that Spectre,Marine Machine & GT Performance stepped up and did the right thing, but I remember when company's were expected to do the right thing, and it wasn't a surprise when they did. It's almost funny that now when a company stands behind their products or services we have to post about how great they are. Oh well, I guess I'm just old, and service is a thing of the past..........
    True and nowadays you see more of the "This shop focked me" post's than anything.So to see a positive post towards any shop is always nice to see.

Jrocket
    Maybe you shouldn't have told him to install a switch instead of a throttle cable! :supp:
    It was cheaper that way.

andy01
    Man that is so very true. I was thinking the same thing as I was writing the post and why I did. You just hear about people bitching about bad service now day and almost expect it to take for ever to get something taken care of.
    Andy

phebus
    Man that is so very true. I was thinking the same thing as I was writing the post and why I did. You just hear about people bitching about bad service now day and almost expect it to take for ever to get something taken care of.
    Andy
    I appreciate the post, as I use the forums as a guide to who I want to give my business to, I just find it funny how things have changed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123