Thread: Interior recomendations (where in So Cal)

QuickJet
    Who does the best work in the Southern California area? I have two fiberglass seats that need recovering. They aren't in that bad of shape, just a little discolored. I would love to start this season off with some new vinyl under my ass I live in Riverdise county but will travel for quality.
    Thanks.

Two places that are close are Stratton Marine in Riverside and Designer Marine in Corona. I had a couple seats done by Stratton and am quite happy with the work.

flat broke
    I believe Stitchcraft had patterns for the fiberglass seat covers. They moved a little while ago, so I haven't been to their new digs, but I'm sure it's bigger and better than their old place. I believe Cyclone used them for the covers on the fiberglass buckets in his Ultra, but I'm not 100% sure.
    Stitchcraft interiors (http://www.stitchcraftinteriors.com)
    Good luck,
    Chris

obnoxious001
    Perhaps one of the best is Custom Canvas in Montclair. He won't be the cheapest, but you will get the quality you are after.

I would recommend "CoolChange" here on the boards.
    Bruce does great work and you'd be keeping it in the ***boat family

BIG TIME
    i thought you lived in campbell?

MikeF
    If they are going to put staples in any of the construction.........ask for stainless staples!

QuickJet
    i thought you lived in campbell?
    I did. We moved. Thanks for the recomendations guys. Hopefully I can get these things back before Memorial day.

78hallett-ss
    i just had my interior redone at Martinez Marine interior in Norco. very good work. they do renegade and a few other new mfg's also! right by in-n-out off 2nd and Hamner.

USCFAN
    D&S Marine Interiors they are in Riverside....... 951-453-3300 Ask for Daniel. He just did my boat and he is very very good and really reasonable. Not only that he went above and beyond to get my job done....