Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Olds

kingsransomracing
    I am a chevy guy...this is mine
    www.geocities.com/mcagnew2002
    being that the summer is just a round the corner and not alot of money to build a BBC, he just wants to get the boat in the water this summer, and this spend the winter building something for next year.

QuickCheetah
    KingsRansom, hit the nail right on the head...I just want to get the boat in the water..Ill spend my winter biulding a 455 Pontiac for the boat...Nice Chevelle Kings...my friends used to race PSCA..orange 69 Camaro

kingsransomracing
    what class did he run in PSCA
    I am running the index class and plan to run Open Comp as well this year.
    You going to get that motor Quick....if not please let me know...or if you know of anyone that may have a deal similar to what you found don't hesitate to let me know.

QuickCheetah
    I think she ran Open Comp..but that was back in 02 and 03 i think...yes im going to pick up the motor this weekend...ill probally sell the one thats on my boat cheap..theres nothing really wrong with it...id just rather start with something else..when i bought the boat i could tell that the heads had been taken off..

kingsransomracing
    does the motor that you are taking out run on all 8 cylinders...and if so..how much do you want for it?
    email me @ michaelagnew@msn.com

QuickCheetah
    Thanks Boobybouncer....

QuickCheetah
    Kingsransom, yes it runs on all 8 cylinders...im in the temecula area..maybe you can come take a look at it...

h2oboy
    Sounds like a smoking deal.... Just blew my 455 up... not really sure what went wrong (but everything...) Spent 3000.00 to get it rebuilt to run strong....

kingsransomracing
    QuickCheetah...check you PM.

Jeanyus
    I am a chevy guy...this is mine
    www.geocities.com/mcagnew2002
    being that the summer is just a round the corner and not alot of money to build a BBC, he just wants to get the boat in the water this summer, and this spend the winter building something for next year.
    I don't think it will float.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12