Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anybody in here have a Vasectomy done?

Waist Deep
    Yeah,it had to be the smallest when the nurse came in!!!

YeLLowBoaT
    No, No, No, you guys are doing it all wrong, Take a dirt bike, run down a dirt road as fast as you can, don't see the washed out part and plant the bike on the opposite side of the wash and nut the tank. Then, don't have the operation to fix it. DONE. Oh, the recovery takes longer though. :cry:
    Thats not funny!!!! I had a friend come down on the hanlde bars while jumping and had a nut explode inside of hits sack. whats worse is we have it on video.....

phebus
    Thats not funny!!!! I had a friend come down on the hanlde bars while jumping and had a nut explode inside of hits sack. whats worse is we have it on video.....
    When he stood up, did it fall out of his pants leg? Sad but too funny a picture.

SnakeWrench
    OUCH!!! That hurts much worse when you see when you pop a nut,,,,,over and over, and over!!!! :cry:

Throttle
    take advantage of this, sit on the sofa with the remote and work on your post count!
    good luck bro, let us know how you are feelin!
    remember its just like a giant rubber band snappin on your nutz! it'll b over b4 u know it!

SnakeWrench
    That's wrong Phebus!

Throttle
    When he stood up, did it fall out of his pants leg? Sad but too funny a picture.
    I am so LOL!

Wicked Game
    Lets see the video :2purples:
    Seriously thought, had mine on a Thursday, took Friday off and was back to work Monday. Keep an ice box near by stocked with beer and snacks.
    Worst part was stairs.

phebus
    Called the doctor, he said to apply direct pressure to control the bleeding, had to tell him the doctor said he was gonna die.

Gonzo1
    Uh the needle kinda hurts the boys.......
    Ooooch!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast