Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Why All The Bull$hit

Jbb
    One question are you involved??
    One answer...no..

Eliminator 4 Life
    I don't know you and I don't want to cause any waves, but you have not read all the posts. Jordan never once waged war on Karl prior to him posting his personal record. No one knew what the team turnkey logo was for and it wasn't talked about on line.
    Karl has slandered himself by showing what he was capable of doing. As far as I'm concerened he is simply sleeping in a bed he made!
    AZJD I can say I agree with you what somones pesonal record is is their own buisness if they want to share it with the board that is on them Im not saying i agree with what he did Im just saying I want this to go back to what we are all here for and that is boating.

460 jus getn it
    AZJD I can say I agree with you what somones pesonal record is is their own buisness if they want to share it with the board that is on them Im not saying i agree with what he did Im just saying I want this to go back to what we are all here for and that is boating.Dont over look, People helping people............................................ ..........

Jbb
    This is the good old USA I can comment where I want thank you
    Yes...comment wherever you want.....you're welcome....lol...

AZJD
    AZJD I can say I agree with you what somones pesonal record is is their own buisness if they want to share it with the board that is on them Im not saying i agree with what he did Im just saying I want this to go back to what we are all here for and that is boating.
    To the best of my knowledge, (and i've only been here 8 month's) this site has produced more good ole fashion reading(i.e, drama) then any other I take part in. I bealieve thats why we come here everyday. Rarely do I see a thread on a boat related topic that will last more than an hour on the top page. If you look at some of the top viewed threads, most have nothing to do with boating. They are just general topics with general shit talking going on in them. The Honeyman Skater thread, is why I signed up, because I had something to say. It was boat related, but did nothing to raise my awareness of boatws.
    Drama makes the world go round, fortunatley we can turn this off at any time.

AZJD
    Oh yeah, BTW, what size shirt do you need, and what color sticker?

Jordy
    I dont really know the whole story
    Exactly, you don't. Until you do, shut up stupid.
    The only person who set out to ruin anyone's ability to make a living off ***boat would be Spammit Karl. Everything was in fun until he posted a skewed version of my personal info on the boards, which, knowingly posting misleading information (and he knew it wasn't close to the truth) in order to defame a persons character is known as LIBEL. Once that happened, yes I was pissed. I lashed out and then realized that I could have much more fun blowing the lid off a little inside joke that only a handful of people knew about. I haven't made any accusations, only posed questions, regarding Spammit's business and personal ethics. Hell, I've got his last name and email address and it wouldn't be too hard to post all kinds of personal info about him. However, I choose not to. I have really sat back and laughed my ass off as he continues to dig his hole with his "prepared statement" and I'm looking forward to his next batch of madeup bullshit. It seems that he's not smart enough to just stop digging and go away.
    I always thought he was a self-serving, overbearing, jealous, petty little scumbag, he just removed all doubt for me, and everyone else who reads the board. He undid his own image and I could give a rat's ass what he thinks about me now. He brought this all on himself with his lack of self control and airing my very old dirty laundry in a public forum to try and make me look bad. Once again, it backfired on him and now he's getting everything he deserves. Ain't karma a bitch???
    What size t-shirt do you want Rob???
    p.s. If it's really about his dislike of Team Turnkey, why doesn't he bring JBB's name up??? He's had the logo as long as I have??? Petty little miserable man.

Eliminator 4 Life
    Oh yeah, BTW, what size shirt do you need, and what color sticker?
    Your not helping. And besides I would whipe my ass with that shirt if it doesnt say Eliminator or UNLEASHED it aint SHIT

Chico&Zeus
    I think they should just close down ***boat.Com, in fact they should cancel the magazine also......(yes they have one) In fact, I think they should just dry up every lake and ocean so there won't be any need for all this bitterness about if a boat is turn key or not...........or we can continue where we left off :argue: :argue: :yuk: :cry: :cry: :cry:

No Name
    I love to boat and will do so as long as I can but if this place was just all about boating I think there would be a lot less people on here. There is a lot of crap posted on here but most of it very entertaining. :rollside: :rollside:
    And the posts about boats are ok too…………

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast