Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Myor Nadin: School buses not his fault?

SmokinLowriderSS
    He already bored me into being the ONLY object on my ignore list, oh well, had to hapen sooner or later. And to think, been here a couple years and never saw fit to ignore ANYONE before .... looser's are like that sometimes. One strolls in, becomes an annoyance, you beat on it a while, it just whines & whines, then you finally just get tired of it and ignore the pile of crap.
    It leaves eventually, or it gets thrown out eventually, just for smelling the place up.

Seadog
    The latest media evaluation states that the disaster response plan calls for mandatory evacuation three days before landfall. Nagin waited until 20 hours before to order the evacuation. FEMA is suppose to fill in where local support is inadequate, but first they have to be notified what areas need help.
    I predict that the facts will support a finding of gross negligence on the city's level and just as bad response from the state. However, since it is a black community, Nagin will come out as a hero for blaming Bush.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Seadog, I sincerely wish I didn't have to agree with you, on ALL your points there. Alas, I am never living in the NO area tho, not a CHANCE.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456