Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: "Parker 300" Short Bus Racing update!!!!

superdave013
    I talked to him a while ago. He said his quickest lap time was 2 min 54 sec. On a 5 mi course that works out to 103+ mph average!
    It was something like that. 2 - 54 or 56 per our score keeper. The Bus hauls ass. Ran it about 3/4 throttle. Scary to think how fast that thing would be on the wood. Now we gotta make it live.
    I gotta go but I'll give a full report. For now it was super fun while it lasted and we'll be back new year.

victorfb
    way to go dave. sounds like you may make driver status yet. :jawdrop: so whats the deal with the earlier post about the pan having a window open and letting out some ponies? i cant imagine the crew fixed that in just 4 laps. cmon brotha, whats the dealio? glad you made a good showing anyhow. gotta whole year to get set for the next one. congrats.

SK48
    The race officials ran the course in my ski boat Sat morning, and it was
    actually 4.12 miles on their GPS.

dmontzsta
    Just got the bad news from Parker. Short Bus had too much horsepower, and some of it made it's way out of the side of the oil pan, 7 laps into the race. Bad luck guys!
    whoa, shocker.
    :hammer2:

MikeF
    The race officials ran the course in my ski boat Sat morning, and it was
    actually 4.12 miles on their GPS.
    That equals 85.24 mph average for Dave while on the course. Pretty good for a 9000# Spectra.

Squeezing Spectra
    Well first off i would like to thank everyone for the help we could not have been there without all of you, Dave was wheeling the bus pretty good i have to say LOL, we traced down the problem to a stuck needle and seat in the rear carburator which was the cause of the delay in the start, the motor flooded over over with fuel and hydraulic a rod on the launch ramp and decided to let itself out on the 7th lap but it was all in good fun and we will do it again, just glad the day went of with no really bad events and hope its all good next year. Bruce :hammerhea

Squirtin Thunder
    Well Bruce many thanks go out to you from CBR !!!

Squeezing Spectra
    Jim you and your crew worked your ass off to be there im glad you made it and i could help out a little. :mix:

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213