Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bakersfield Circle Races

Terminal Velocity
    You got that right. :messedup: :messedup: :messedup:
    Yea, but i already have the pink Jr. Dragster already figured out in my head. And by the time she's 16 she'll be able to shoe a flattie with no problems!. And guns...I have plenty of those for any "friends" that want to come over for a visit. :lightsabe

Sangerboy
    And by the time she's 16 she'll be able to shoe a flattie with no problems!. And guns...I have plenty of those for any "friends" that want to come over for a visit. :lightsabe
    Both my daughters can drive a flattie, oh and I found that a couple of big mean looking dogs that bark were very effective to deter unwanted "visitors"

Yea, but i already have the pink Jr. Dragster already figured out in my head. And by the time she's 16 she'll be able to shoe a flattie with no problems!. And guns...I have plenty of those for any "friends" that want to come over for a visit. :lightsabe
    My plan (before we had a boy) was to be cleaning a pistol when "that boy" comes over to pick up my girl. Have him sit down & ask him to hand me the loaded clip in front of him. If he hands it to you without hesitation, tell him to go home.
    Hoping to have another baby, Actually Carey is thinking about the baby, I'm just wondering how if ever its going to happen :messedup:
    No words can describe the experience. All I can say is be their & be involved with everything.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12