Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nozzle Question

Greaser
    Thanks DD. By the way, I should know something tomorrow on our little project. I got the go ahead from the other interested party today.
    Damn.......it must be TOP SECRET LOL

Devilman
    Now you know you cant be taking any "dirty tail" with you to the lake.LOL
    Got that right! Mrs. Devilman would be kickin my ass! Hey Greaser, my suppers done. I'll get with ya tomorrow!
    Garry, I'll call ya tomorrow sometime. Thanks for looking out for me!

Greaser
    Got that right! Mrs. Devilman would be kickin my ass! Hey Greaser, my suppers done. I'll get with ya tomorrow!
    Garry, I'll call ya tomorrow sometime. Thanks for looking out for me!
    Take it easy buddy

DeputyDawg
    Good deal Gary, that makes me very much happy!!! I'm getting antsy over here. I bought a new injector set up today for the motor, and some pistons, rods, rings, heads, valves, crank and lots of other goodies. My wife is gonna sh*t when she sees the credit card statement. I am saving all my cash for you Gary!

sdba069
    Man. I'm like a bank teller..... It comes in, it goes out, I just watch it and see it goes where it's supposed to. Did you make it down here this weekend? The last I heard, you had cancelled the trip to Ennis for the bracket finals and were headed to Lake Whitney. I'm supposed to spend the day over at Ennis Friday. I need to deliver a blower setup to a Fuel Funny Car guy, Terry Haddock, so he can deliver it back to his buddy in Washington state. He's supposed to get me a vehicle and pit pass so I don't have to ferry the thing in. I'll be in touch.

DeputyDawg
    I did cancel my trip to the bracket races but we did not make it to the Lake either. When I called I told your wife that we were going to try to make it down one day but instead we wound up driving all over the damn state trying to find somebody to work on our fifth wheel. I have been needing to get some work done on my 27' Tahoe Toy hualer 5th wheel for a while now because I just don't have time to do it myself but I have gotten so frustrated trying to find someone who knows what they are doing that I have just decided to sell and by something bigger anyway. Sorry we couldn't make it down, I really wanted to but I have got to keep the wife happy with this RV deal so we opted to work on that instead, but like I said I have just decided to buy a bigger one and be done with it. The only problem is that I still need to have a few things done to the one I have now before I sell it. Oh well, it looks like I am going to have to do the work myself after all. I certainly have more important things to be doing like building deer blinds, setting up feeders, ordering drag boats, building a dolly trailer etc. etc.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123