Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Now I'm pissed off

GofastRacer
    Ian:
    Come on now Billy B, what do you take me for. jawdrop I'll never get rid of the flatty, I'm a v-drive guy through and trough. I was just saying I'm sick of waisting time and money trying to get the motor to stop leaking. We bought a 21ft I/O after the last regatta, but we want to sell it in order to get a 22ft Daytona. You know we need the v-drive to get our adrenaline fix for the day and then we need the Daytona to blast down to the sandbar! Damn, glad that's cleared up!, you had us worried there, thought you might have went over the deep end!!..... eek! eek! BTW, beutiful boat!!!... wink
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/106-0657_IMG1.JPG[/img]

BILLY.B
    GofastRacer:
    Ian:
    Come on now Billy B, what do you take me for. jawdrop I'll never get rid of the flatty, I'm a v-drive guy through and trough. I was just saying I'm sick of waisting time and money trying to get the motor to stop leaking. We bought a 21ft I/O after the last regatta, but we want to sell it in order to get a 22ft Daytona. You know we need the v-drive to get our adrenaline fix for the day and then we need the Daytona to blast down to the sandbar! Damn, glad that's cleared up!, you had us worried there, thought you might have went over the deep end!!..... eek! eek! BTW, beutiful boat!!!... wink
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/106-0657_IMG1.JPG[/img] IAN, like GOFAST said you had me nervous. FLATTYS are the street rods for the river and DAYTONA'S are like S.U.V.'s , everyone's got one!!!. Alot of the people who have those s.u.v.'s like to slam the flatty's (can't go in rough water, can't carry enough people, all show and no go,) but it only takes a few good passes on nice water by yourself to put all those things behind you, not to mention that you'd go by them like a freight train by a hobo!!. .

superdave013
    BILLY.B:
    IAN, like GOFAST said you had me nervous. FLATTYS are the street rods for the river and DAYTONA'S are like S.U.V.'s , everyone's got one!!!. Alot of the people who have those s.u.v.'s like to slam the flatty's (can't go in rough water, can't carry enough people, all show and no go,) but it only takes a few good passes on nice water by yourself to put all those things behind you, not to mention that you'd go by them like a freight train by a hobo!!. . [/b]
    **** that Daytona stuff. You need to get ya a 20-21' v drive cruiser! Sock some power to it and you'll have a rough water freight train!

GofastRacer
    IAN, I think you said the wrong words!!..
    BTW, not ALLLLL DAYTONA's are S.U.V.'s!..
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/V-Drives/My_Boat2.JPG[/img]

Ian
    Did I say Daytona eek! man I must have been really tired last night, what I meant to say was 21ft Schiada wink

GofastRacer
    wink

ACCEPTENCE
    Ian, Dude that was a long thread to read and I feel bad for all the grief you had.
    So is it done now??? It's all good???

Ian
    Yeah I think it's all good now, we still have to retorque the heads and put it in the water, but I feel pretty confident. I'll keep everyone posted. I hope it's finished so we can focus on installing the injection, I let some people down with the Daytona comment, so I need to have a good tune in it by Billy B's bash so I can redeem myself with a few good passes.

GofastRacer
    Ian:
    Yeah I think it's all good now, we still have to retorque the heads and put it in the water, but I feel pretty confident. I'll keep everyone posted. I hope it's finished so we can focus on installing the injection, I let some people down with the Daytona comment, so I need to have a good tune in it by Billy B's bash so I can redeem myself with a few good passes. Glad to see you're back on track again!, shot ya five!!.. wink

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456