Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Repercussions of Hurricane Katrina

HOSS
    You can keep all dem mutha fuchas!
    WE DON'T WANT THEM BACK!

Forkin' Crazy
    WE DON'T WANT THEM BACK!
    I hear ya... They are up here (in north Louisiana) too. I'm thinking of buying a lot in N.O. now that most of the shit is spread around the country.

HOSS
    As long as the insurance companies and SBA keep playing the waiting game,,,we should be in a prstine area.

Old Texan
    WE DON'T WANT THEM BACK!
    Hoss-
    I have friends in NO and Mobile like yourself that were hit pretty good and all they did was pitch back in and put things back together. My friend is a school principal in south AL and she had 14 teachers lose everything. They aren't crying, just working hard to get back to where they were.
    The sad bunch of illiterates spread around the country seem to be getting all the attention and doing the least to get things fixed.
    The Saints are playing the Falcons tonight here in Atlanta and there are NO refugees staying in FEMA funded hotels having a big protest outside the Georgia Dome against NO having Mardi Gras this year. They think the money spent should go to them instead.
    Good luck to you and yours and I hope everything is well.
    Merry Christmas

HOSS
    Pitch in? Are you stoned?
    Get this! The girl who lost her kids and was on CNN, Good Morning America, every newspaper, magazine and news channel was in my shop today! She said ever since then so many people gave her so much money and furniture that she doesn`t have to pay for anything. She said, " I can`t believe people are so nice".
    Had to be bad losing her kids though. She has them now,, someone flew them to her from Baton Rouge to San Antonio in a private jet.
    She also said that some other spoon was standing on a car wearing a mink coat to get rescued by chopper before she did. Its a crazy crazy world.

JAY4SPEED
    Northerners wonder why there is prejudice in the south........Fact is, they don't have to deal with these lazy leeches, until now.

JAY4SPEED
    She also said that some other spoon was standing on a car wearing a mink coat to get rescued by chopper before she did. Its a crazy crazy world.
    LoL...remember how hot it was when the storm hit at the end of August, and she was wearing a fur coat? LMAO....

Forkin' Crazy
    Is that the same thing as a skillet? :crossx:

Forkin' Crazy
    Northerners wonder why there is prejudice in the south........Fact is, they don't have to deal with these lazy leeches, until now.
    Amen!! They are the majority here... 75% of the pop. And those are the ones that answer the census. :skull:
    The main problem is only about 20% of them work and 90% of that work for the local government... :220v:
    Call me a racist, but the truth hurts!!!

HOSS
    The truth doesn`t hurt,,,but it is real.
    It was a guy wearing a mink coat she saw. He was holding it as not to get wet too! If I was in a chopper the pig woulda come out! :crossx:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12