Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: How much is it worth?

kab
    A deck boat with twin 300x's is exactly what I wanted DCB to build me, but no luck. Maybe in the near future.

Boatjob
    kab- what did you get instead???? Mach 26 right? You still can't go wrong

kab
    Yes I got a Mach 26 Midcabin open-bow. I love the boat, just waiting for the season to start so I can use it. I only have three hours on it.

roln 20s
    kab-
    Thats the boat I am trying to get some cash together to buy! Are you happy with your openbow/midcabin choice? Oh yeah- what engine? Top speed? I love the way it looks and the idea of more girls with me makes it more inticing. If ya have any pics, please email them to me or post em.
    Thanks!
    Roln 20s

Chet 17
    Hey KAB, the season has started where have you been, come on three hours and thats it. When I got my new rig last season I told the boss two weeks off and I was gone, couldnt you at least ask for a few extra days.
    Man to have a new DCB and only three hours your killing the rest of us
    NO EXCUSES, Now take some time off and get out their....
    Sincerely, Chet

MACH26
    You guys are really making it tough to keep mine for sale... I must say, I was at the boat show Saturday too, and the canopies really don't do it for me. If I wanted air conditioning and a windsheild, I'll stay at the ramp in my truck. Just my .02

Boatjob
    Mach26- What are You selling yours for? a canopied version? What size engine in the Mach?

kab
    Roln 20's - I like the midcabin open bow, the wife and kid really love it, Lots of room. The open bow section is huge. Lots of room for extra girls. I have a 502 w/whipple, so far the boat has run 87 on gps but only 4800 rpm. I think when its all dialed in it will run mid 90's, this season. The boat is back at DCB the computer took a dump after 3 hours. Just bought a new house in Havasu, escrow should close late march, so thats when my season will start.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234