Thread: love the rain NOT!

taylormanss
    well I'm off today and guess what it's raining over here in port arthur,that really sucks,I was even thinking about heading to lake palestine to visit with some friends but it looks like the rain is going that way.And I gotta work tomorrow.man this sucks!

DelawareDave
    We had a lot of rain last nite and this morning. Now it's like a fricken steambath outside.

taylormanss
    yeah I saw that on the weather channel this morning,looks like you guys are getting as much rain as us.

TexasJet
    I live in Katy, on the west side of Houston, it rained here Sat., Sun. and 100% chance today. I was supposed to meet some friends on Lake Somerville Sat and Sun, didn't happen. Damn rain! It's supposed to rain every day this week. The only good thing is all the plants and the yard look super green.

Devilman
    I live in Katy, on the west side of Houston, it rained here Sat., Sun. and 100% chance today. I was supposed to meet some friends on Lake Somerville Sat and Sun, didn't happen. Damn rain! It's supposed to rain every day this week. The only good thing is all the plants and the yard look super green.
    We dodged the rain bullet yesterday. hell, I was mowing grass all after lunch.... Been showering on & off this morning though...

Fool Throttle
    It rained all day here in Dallas!

rrrr
    We needed the rain!! Hope more comes today. Me and a buddy own a lil' houseboat moored at East Fork marina, Lake Lavon, it's sitting on the mud right now..... :220v: