Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crankshaft Selection??? Scat or Pro-Line

Hotcrusader76
    78Eliminator:
    Hotcrusader76:
    I am trying to select a crankshaft for my Merlin motor project. I have already been recommended a model and brand, but what are the popular opinions out there? Forged of course...What's the motor for Ty? Same hull of different? HOW ARE YOU!?Chillin'
    Hull???? Hmmm not to sure yet...Ultra or DCB. Might keep the Crusader and detune her for Julie.
    Just bought a place in Santee.....Starting the shop out in Lakeside area with "Diversified Metal Craft"
    Other than that.....staying busy!

78Eliminator
    Hotcrusader76:
    Hull???? Hmmm not to sure yet...Ultra or DCB. Might keep the Crusader and detune her for Julie.
    Just bought a place in Santee.....Starting the shop out in Lakeside area with "Diversified Metal Craft"
    Other than that.....staying busy!Cool. I was wondering what you're up to with that shit. I am redoing my jet up in Cotsa Mesa soon. You never got to take a ride in the daytona after I got everything straight and it runs really nice now. We should do a martinez run some time. Anyway, did you get the valve spring thing sorted out with the HC or not? Glad you're doing well. I have been receiving a bunch of e-mails regarding your business but I'm sure you already knew that
    [ October 30, 2002, 08:19 PM: Message edited by: 78Eliminator ]

Hotcrusader76
    Emails? Your not selling the Bosch Platinums to my customers are you...LOL

Hotcrusader76
    Yeah Justin...you still owe that ride and last final tune. I bet you a case a beer that I can squeeze some more MPH out of her for ya!

78Eliminator
    Hotcrusader76:
    Emails? Your not selling the Bosch Platinums to my customers are you...LOL**** no. I'm glad you're doing well.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123