Thread: BIGDAY-for da STEELERS!!-SADDAY-for da CHARGERS...

SoCalSouthpaw
    Ni-nite you CHARGER fans..... :crossx: :crossx:
    http://***boat.com/forums/attachment...id=18499&stc=1

Not So Fast
    You really like talking pre-game smack dont you So. paw, I'll go ahead and watch the game anyway just in case your prediction fails. GO BOLTZ!! NSF

SoCalSouthpaw
    You really like talking pre-game smack dont you So. paw, I'll go ahead and watch the game anyway just in case your prediction fails. GO BOLTZ!! NSF
    lol. You know...its all in good fun. I'll be hiding under a rock....wait....I live under one! Anyways, I'll be in hiding if they lose.

DEMOMAN
    Steelers are goin down. Rivers will pick them apart all day long. Chargers 24 Steelers 13.

XFactor
    31-17

Phat Al
    Steeler fan here.... Rivers is not going to be able to handle the presure tonight. The steelers are coming out after a off week and back to back losses. Thats three weeks without a win. Game over steelers cover tonight.

Focker
    hope the steelers win and then hope the bastards crash and die the rest of the year

Not So Fast
    lol. You know...its all in good fun. I'll be hiding under a rock....wait....I live under one! Anyways, I'll be in hiding if they lose.
    In good fun my ass J/k This should be a good game AND IF FARTYBALL DOESNT REAR IT"S UGLY HEAD it will be close IMO. Both teams need this win no doubt!!!!!! NSF