Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 76 Schiada

v-drive
    The wife says it has to seat 4 because of our Grand children, that's why this sanger would work out if the guy would return my call.Besides as a 14 and 15 year old kid I used to sand fiber glass at the sanger shop in Bellflower.
    v-drive

dmontzsta
    The wife says it has to seat 4 because of our Grand children, that's why this sanger would work out if the guy would return my call.Besides as a 14 and 15 year old kid I used to sand fiber glass at the sanger shop in Bellflower.
    v-drive
    That would be awesome to own one then. I dont know what you budget is, but you should really consider a V-Drive cruiser. I love driving my dads Eliminator, it will handle the middle of the day chop in the middle of the lake, like no other. It actually eats it up and you can gain about 5-10mph with ocean like chop.

v-drive
    did I ever mention that my wife is a closet motor head? When we got serious she had certain requests smaller ski boat with good exhaust were 2 of them.
    we had a larger boat at one time and after we took off in the lavey we knew we would never go back.I do like this Shiada though so I think 19 ft would be as large as I would go.....v-drive

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123