Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Anyone else have sleeping problems?

EAZYKILLER2006
    So last night, I went into bed at about 3:30, and was awake until about 4:15, then up at 5:15, and fell back asleep 45 mintues after that and slept until 9 am.
    I am on no more than 4 1/2 hours of sleep, and I am wide awake at 12:30 AM right now.
    same here ~~~CANT EVER SLEEP~~~ SOOO... i'm JUST doing wash, cleaning house ,trying to be quiet, cus everyone is sleeping...well, a least i know the reason i cant sleep...i sleep "to much on the drive home from work"~~~ OH GUESS THAT SOUNDS FUNNY LOL... i mean......hubby drives I SLEEP~~~we work at the same place...HE DRIVES "A 15 PASSENGER VAN TO AND FROM WORK, FOR ALL US ST OF CALI WORKERS"...so.... "i sleep... so i dont have to hear all the gossip and BS FROM MY CO WORKERS" then i check out the shait up on here, it gets me kinda sleepy eventually...:sqeyes:

h2oski2fast
    I feel sooooooooooooooo sorry for you. Life must be tough when Daddy gives you his business.
    When you make the money on you're own (from scratch), and still have problems... give me a call. Untill then, ask your dad.

EAZYKILLER2006
    I feel sooooooooooooooo sorry for you. Life must be tough when Daddy gives you his business.
    When you make the money on you're own (from scratch), and still have problems... give me a call. Untill then, ask your dad.
    ??? you're not doing it right...lol ~you are suppose to post after a quote...so ppl know who you are replying too...daddy WHO?????:sleeping: nobodys up but me...

Chipster27
    ??? you're not doing it right...lol ~you are suppose to post after a quote...
    My guess is that he was talking about Magic34... I hope they are friends because the comment came across as rather harsh...

h2oski2fast
    ??? you're not doing it right...lol ~you are suppose to post after a quote...so ppl know who you are replying too...daddy WHO?????:sleeping: nobodys up but me...
    ok
    must be my 1st time.

Ken F
    For all of you who are having trouble sleeping, do the Melatonin.
    It is a substance which your body produces naturally, but produces less as you get older. It's what makes you fall asleap when you lay down. As someone stated above, 1.5 mg is sufficent. I take half each evening. It sure has helped me. Give it a try.
    Ken F

Baja Big Dog
    HOLY CRAP FOLKS....COME ON...WATCH TV, DONT WATCH TV, TAKE PILLS DONT TAKE PILLS....BLAH..BLAH...BLAH.....
    DR. DOG'S ADVISE.....................TWO WORDS.................
    BLOW JOB!!!

Cas
    Take 2 Tylenol PM and also take a pad of paper and write down all your ideas and things that are on your mind. I know it sounds kind of stupid but it worked for me.
    that same thing worked great for me a few years ago too. The only difference is I wrote "Things to Remember Tomorrow".

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345