Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: red spooky 004

chuck spragg
    That would be great if you could post it so everyone can see it , and yes I always would like a picture of her, please send to culatercat@aol.com thanks chuck

fastvdriver
    hey Chuck check out my pic on the side it should bring back some memories
    More Wheaties. This was in the mold to be one of the spooky boats until doc and Lee got it from jim.
    the boat is still in great shape hardly any stress cracks in it at all I guess that is because she is so tough!!

chuck spragg
    bump

boat 569
    Chuck, I hope you find your boat. That was one of the nicest flats ever built. I have some pictures of it some where. I pitted next to you in La Grange georgia when I was running a blown gas hydro. I took some pics of your boat at that race. I will try to find them. Randy

chuck spragg
    Hi Randy I remember you to how are you doing these days, and thanks for the compliment, are you still racing ? I remember that BGH you were driving it rocked , one of the best ones running out there , I still remember thinking if I only had that Arais engine you had I would have been untouchable back then, that was a stout engine, I have photos a lots of them but can't post yet my scanner is in the blink and I have some of you also, if you can post yours of Spooky that would be sweet so people can see what boat I am talking about, nice hearing from you I'll stay in touch thanks chuck spragg

boat 569
    That was a stout engine that we were running. Had the latest Arias heads, and the latest littlefield blower at that time. We ran 187mph on gas that weekend in Georgia. I am still racing, but I have a flat now. The hydro was ok, but the flatbottom is more fun to drive. Can't believe someone on here doesn't know what happened to the spooky boat. Good Luck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12