Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Really fast boat for sale

wsuwrhr
    Maybe the seller is talking kilometers?
    Should be close.
    Brian
    this boat should pretty much win any race I would guess. Someone should by it http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/boa/246601113.html

wsuwrhr
    Valvecovers and a possibly slanted distrubutor tell me it may be a big block Dodge.
    It probably would do 140MPH then.
    Brian

Firecracker
    Time to crack open the savings account. I can do 140mph for $9,800? is this right? I am so in...
    When you buy it, you should name it "Doo Doo Canoe"

Big Kahunaa
    Appears to be a vdrive with a Ford in it, based on dist location and you can see both cav plate hoses.
    Speed might be a tad exaggerated. By about 50-70 mph
    ain't no ford mabey amc

FlatStupid
    There you go Tony resorting to name calling and taking this stuff completly out of context. Lets get back to the facts loser. Wayne is building an engine with nice parts unlike that "thrashing " machine that you call an engine. I bet you get tickets from the CHP when you tow that pile down the road for littering. So you keep living in your little dream world and at Burley Wayne can hand you your ass tooSo apparently getting your a$$ handed to you at Phoenix by that "thrashing machine" has left you bitter and dissapointed, and you going to rely on Wayne to give you back your dignity!

FlatStupid
    There you go Tony resorting to name calling and taking this stuff completly out of context. Lets get back to the facts loser. Wayne is building an engine with nice parts unlike that "thrashing " machine that you call an engine. I bet you get tickets from the CHP when you tow that pile down the road for littering. So you keep living in your little dream world and at Burley Wayne can hand you your ass tooSo apparently getting your a$$ handed to you at Phoenix by that "thrashing machine" has left you bitter and disappointed, and you going to rely on Wayne to give you back your dignity! Your buddy the Stupid Guy.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123