Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Saddams death a hoax????

killerbeez
    While I was listening to the radio today a guy stated that he had struck a deal with the U.S. to stage his death for exchange of intelegence info.The black scarf put around his heck actually had small metal plates in it to protect his neck from snapping and shortly after he had fallen his body was rushed to a military base.What do you think??I hope he rotts in hell but it does make sence.His body was never displayed like his sons were for public viewing.:idea:

Boatcop
    That's what the black helicopters circling around my house were announcing, too.
    And we'll buy the "hanging" story, since the chemtrails left by US passenger airliners will subdue us into submission.
    Time to break out the aluminum foil hats, so the CIA can't read my brainwaves.
    :notam: :idea:

Kilrtoy
    that rankes up there with
    Jim morrison
    Biggie Smalls
    Tupac
    Bruce lee

Jordy
    You're way behind the curve if you're just now breaking out your foil hat BC. :jawdrop:

Tom Brown
    I'm old enough to remember when Elvis was dead.

Moneypitt
    that rankes up there with
    Jim morrison
    Biggie Smalls
    Tupac
    Bruce lee
    ADD:
    Jack Ruby
    Elvis
    James earl Ray

HocusPocus
    That's what the black helicopters circling around my house were announcing, too.
    And we'll buy the "hanging" story, since the chemtrails left by US passenger airliners will subdue us into submission.
    OMG!!! how did you know i was thinking that?? i only took my foil hat off for a second.

eliminatedsprinter
    While I was listening to the radio today a guy stated that he had struck a deal with the U.S. to stage his death for exchange of intelegence info.The black scarf put around his heck actually had small metal plates in it to protect his neck from snapping and shortly after he had fallen his body was rushed to a military base.What do you think??I hope he rotts in hell but it does make sence.His body was never displayed like his sons were for public viewing.:idea:
    It would take a lot more than little metal plates in his scarf to keep that rope from breaking his neck.

Tom Brown
    i only took my foil hat off for a second.
    Sure but it probably took you 15 minutes to get it back on and properly configured around your skull spikes. At least it's not blowing off any time soon.

Tom Brown
    BTW,i think PRES.FORD is/was faking too
    It's probably the first time he's been away from Betty in years. I'll bet he's smoking rock right now and washing it down with Jack Daniels.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast