Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paint job for an FJ help

phebus
    Hey Paul,
    Take it to Louie. I'm sure he could come up with something that you'd never see on the road again!!!
    :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:

Froggystyle
    Let's all look at it this way folks... it isn't going to get sold, it has sentimental value and in the best case, full on original NOS collector version of it we are talking about $28K. That puts this one likely along with all of the other FJ's in the trader at mid teens. Cheaper than almost anything you could go buy him, a lot more fun and with the aforementioned sentimentality.
    Let him paint it any color he wants. It is either his car, or it isn't. I have never seen someone love a collectors item... car or otherwise.
    I think it would be cool in camo personally.

BadKachina
    Hey Paul,
    Take it to Louie. I'm sure he could come up with something that you'd never see on the road again!!!
    What do you think, a couple of wizards or goblins???

BadKachina
    Let's all look at it this way folks... it isn't going to get sold, it has sentimental value and in the best case, full on original NOS collector version of it we are talking about $28K. That puts this one likely along with all of the other FJ's in the trader at mid teens. Cheaper than almost anything you could go buy him, a lot more fun and with the aforementioned sentimentality.
    Let him paint it any color he wants. It is either his car, or it isn't. I have never seen someone love a collectors item... car or otherwise.
    I think it would be cool in camo personally.
    I'm leaning more to let him customize it the way he wants. I also think camo with some black wheels and Swampers would look pretty cool if it's done right.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12