Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So now I get why Iran captured the Brits..

Rondane
    Oh, and if you want to do your own homework on the "2-billion" thing, it's not a hard google, but it will send you to a particular portion of the web, the anti-capitolist enviro-nut section.
    College papers available for plagarization download(megasessays.com, and others)
    sdearthtimes.org
    abovetopsecret.com
    ucsu.colorado.edu, to a professor's enviromental loonacy
    infoforhealth.com
    motherjones.com
    alternet.org
    peakoil.com
    dieoff.org
    mmcconeghy.com
    earthday.net
    ours.ch
    etc, etc, etc
    dont worry ultra....smokinpole is one of a kind and he drives a jetboat. I feel for his wife with all the time he spends on here. Still need that pail smokinpole? I'll even pay shipping! Hey i see you missed the show at tablecock with your buds to give praise? Poor guy got the whole newzealandjet treatment....takes it with a smile! 25K for 25mph....EFFICIENCY at it's best!
    Boot to da chest!:devil:
    rondane

Bow Tie Omega
    Back to topic, Bill OReilly did a nice little piece on his talking points last night. To sum it up quickly, he said the only way to handle this situation to everyones satisfaction is to just pull up the stakes, come home and wait for Iran to pull a Stalin or Hitler.....Start taking over neighboring countries, let them go nuclear and let the world come and ask us for help. We are evil for helping prevent just that, but will be hero's by letting it get much worse and than going in to clean it up. What people do not realize is all of these rogue terrorists countries do in fact have nuclear ambitions. And if they are willing to blow themselves or their children up for the jihad, do you actually think for one minute that they would hesitate using their nuclear capabilities for the same fight...........There is some food for thought

gochappy
    Back to topic, Bill OReilly did a nice little piece on his talking points last night. To sum it up quickly, he said the only way to handle this situation to everyones satisfaction is to just pull up the stakes, come home and wait for Iran to pull a Stalin or Hitler.....Start taking over neighboring countries, let them go nuclear and let the world come and ask us for help. We are evil for helping prevent just that, but will be hero's by letting it get much worse and than going in to clean it up. What people do not realize is all of these rogue terrorists countries do in fact have nuclear ambitions. And if they are willing to blow themselves or their children up for the jihad, do you actually think for one minute that they would hesitate using their nuclear capabilities for the same fight...........There is some food for thought
    thats it in a nutshell, wait until its too late and then clean it up rather than deal with it on the front end...

SmokinLowriderSS
    dont worry ultra....smokinpole is one of a kind and he drives a jetboat. I feel for his wife with all the time he spends on here. Still need that pail smokinpole? I'll even pay shipping! Hey i see you missed the show at tablecock with your buds to give praise? Poor guy got the whole newzealandjet treatment....takes it with a smile! 25K for 25mph....EFFICIENCY at it's best!
    Boot to da chest!:devil:
    rondane
    The Table Rock Roost isn't untill June dumbazz, otherwise, I just like you, have no clue what you are talking about.

Racey
    We should just build the worlds biggest bulldozer and level off all those countries over there!!!!
    http://trollstomp.com/bulldoze.jpg

SmokinLowriderSS
    We should just build the worlds biggest bulldozer and level off all those countries over there!!!!
    http://trollstomp.com/bulldoze.jpg
    You must be one of my Nazi budies, because I like the idea.
    American Industrial Might at it's finest. :idea:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123