Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Human waste dumping in Dumont Dunes

KeepsTheBeerAfloat
    Actually there are a lot of people with really big WFS stickers, but I guess you'll just have to see his rig to compare.
    Adam is a really nice guy, and I'm guessing (hoping) that it was some idiot with a big WFS sticker on his truck. One of Adam's crew accidently ripped the cover of my boat while it was at his shop while it was there last year. Instead of letting me find it, he called me when he saw the problem, and told me it was already being taken care of. Thats a stand up guy.......and Excellent Customer Service....
    Did you just sign up to HB?? Do you have another name on here??
    ~NORD~
    NORD- Just tripping on your avatar...that's from the Insted demo-Bonds of Friendship. Did you get that somewhere?? Too cool.

AZJD
    Thats funny I cut and pasted too and this is the title I got
    "Human waste dumping in Dumont Dunes"
    and he didn't bring anybody's name into it others did! Now he did maybe jump to conclusions about the shop but hey the guy saw something focked up and just tried to bring it to attention. His story has been validated by someone else that it indead happen and the guy does infact have the stickers on his 5th wheel. Maybe this Adam guy might just want to talk to the guy that is representing his business with 3/6' sticklers and is pulling sh!t (pun haha) like this. It is a good way to get more areas closed down IMO
    They changed the tile my friend. I didn't make that up just for the fukk of it.

racecar.hotshoe
    and he didn't bring anybody's name into it others did! Now he did maybe jump to conclusions about the shop but hey the guy saw something focked up and just tried to bring it to attention. His story has been validated by someone else that it indead happen and the guy does infact have the stickers on his 5th wheel. Maybe this Adam guy might just want to talk to the guy that is representing his business with 3/6' sticklers and is pulling sh!t (pun haha) like this. It is a good way to get more areas closed down IMO
    Keep up with the class.....

riverbound
    The "original" title was different. someone went in and changed it.

Kryangrl
    They changed the tile my friend. I didn't make that up just for the fukk of it.
    See? After all that shit talking I got, someone went and changed the thread title which is what I suggested they do. CRAZY people !!!

AZJD
    See? After all that shit talking I got, someone went and changed the thread title which is what I suggested they do. CRAZY people !!!
    I am not sure but I believe only the moderators can change it. I could be wrong, I have never tried.

Kryangrl
    I am not sure but I believe only the moderators can change it. I could be wrong, I have never tried.
    I'm not sure either this being my 1st day and all - but my point is, its what the friends of WFS were asking to be done and people were having a damn coronary over it ! Such a simple thing blown up into a damn ...um idk, a damn something !

Kilrtoy
    I haven't read this entire thread, and I have no intention of doing so...but from the small part I have seen, as Shakespeare once said, this is "much ado about nothing" so let it die....
    Damn you follow me around like a 14 year old boy in heat......
    and no esl was not available

Phat Matt
    I'm not sure either this being my 1st day and all - but my point is, its what the friends of WFS were asking to be done and people were having a damn coronary over it ! Such a simple thing blown up into a damn ...um idk, a damn something !
    Post a pic dammit!

Kilrtoy
    Spelled D-O..please go back to school and learn to spell..as a public servant, your a public embarrassment...or was ESL available back then???
    I can see I am gonna have to put you in your place once an for all. You are like a pimp on my ass that just keeps coming back...
    As far as spelling, I do not spell check and i don't plan on starting now, get use to it

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425