Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm soo pissed

Tequila-John
    great news there.

454h20
    Glad to hear he stepped forward..I had the similar issue Sat. I went to the launch to pick up more people and decided to check on my trailer. I notice the tires touching the curb..I'm thinking I didn't park like that I do a walk around and the rear starboard side was bent almost to the ground and the runner boards are all bent..I'm standing there thinking
    WHAT THE FU@#!:sqeyes:
    some folks walk up ask if its my truck and trailer , Yhea its mine, they say a tow truck just ran it over and left. So I try calling the tow company and its busy ..Few minutes pass and I notice a tow truck about a half mile away ..we run over there and the guy turns around in shock and says I KNOW WHAT YOUR HERE FOR.....no shit...
    We kept it all cool and exchanged #s insurance etc...but now I cant put my boat on the trailer I droppped the trialer off on Mondays probably wil need a new trialer...I hope it works out that way..Im also paying boat storage now..

STV_Keith
    It's rare, but it happens...some people will man-up and do the right thing. My trailer got hit in the Windsor parking lot last weekend and the guy left a note.
    We haven't finished the fix yet, since I'm in Vegas and he and his resources are in Havasu, but I'm confident we will come to an amicable solution. The guy worked for Sleek/Magic as well, and offered to try to get to it Sunday before I left town. We couldn't get the timing right, but I'm sure we'll get it handled.

Sounds like it's time for a new girl. Try a brunette, they have brains.

Hotcobra270
    Bill came by my place today. He took a look at the damage and gladly gave us 200 bucks.. What can I say.
    He is truly a stand up guy. I'm glad we have such people with integrity in here and in the boating community.

squirt'nmyload
    Bill came by my place today. He took a look at the damage and gladly gave us 200 bucks.. What can I say.
    He is truly a stand up guy. I'm glad we have such people with integrity in here and in the boating community.
    good deal........now go get it fixed!!!

Tequila-John
    Nice bro! that is great stuff right there...

Hopdaddie
    Sir people like you are what makes boaters feel like a community. For the integrity you have, you have gained the respect of ALL HB members I'm sure!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123