Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Druck Post From Scott's

acatitude
    So Ken how was the lake today, what broke this time Delta was a little windy today but the band was great and the beer was cold
    Hey Terry the lake was good. glad to see you are finally running again... Lets get something straight that seems to be out of hand.. I had a new drive issue after last berryessa run last sept. Im just dealing with it now instead of when I should have earlier, otherwise nothing is broke or was... where you get this shit??

deltarat
    Hey Terry the lake was good. glad to see you are finally running again... Lets get something straight that seems to be out of hand.. I had a new drive issue after last berryessa run last sept. Im just dealing with it now instead of when I should have earlier, otherwise nothing is broke or was... where you get this shit??
    I thought you had your drive fixed a week or two back and it wouldn't go into forward. Then I saw a post somewhere that you were going to be at Folsom yesterday so I figured that you got that issue fixed. Then when I saw your eairly afternnon post I just thought I would give you some of that shit you seem to like handing to everyone else. I had know idea it would rub your old ass so wrong. I did talk to Don late last night and found out the facts but when I posted that I had in clue. I hope you get all of this stuff straightend out soon and get back on the water.

acatitude
    No biggee Terry,, I'm just fustrated that the damn manufacture can't even fix their own shit..... I'll know in a couple hours what they are going to do about it......BUt yes Bmax went thru the drive etc, sent it back and it wont go into gear and shift arm is rubbing on case, very hard to turn even in nuetral, and I have no intention of paying for the shipping or repair this time around, so we will see.... Id just like to find someone who will stand behind there stuff.. it is the prettiest , shiniest boat driving up and down the freeway to the shop since jeff detaled it, but it will be all dull by the time the damn drive gets going, lol.... runs awesome in the driveway..sorry for the rant

DCBob
    No biggee Terry,, I'm just fustrated that the damn manufacture can't even fix their own shit..... I'll know in a couple hours what they are going to do about it......BUt yes Bmax went thru the drive etc, sent it back and it wont go into gear and shift arm is rubbing on case, very hard to turn even in nuetral, and I have no intention of paying for the shipping or repair this time around, so we will see.... Id just like to find someone who will stand behind there stuff.. it is the prettiest , shiniest boat driving up and down the freeway to the shop since jeff detaled it, but it will be all dull by the time the damn drive gets going, lol.... runs awesome in the driveway..sorry for the rant
    Shit Ken, thats the cheapest place to run um

acatitude

NICE PAIR

Cheer up ken, You could own wackers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12