Thread: Howdy

Kenosobby
    You know I just noticed something, I've yet to said howdy and thank you for having me.I just bought a 20' Hawaiian day cruiser, 460 BBF, 12jc pump. All in all she's in pretty good shape. Could use a paint job this fall and some new wood in the interior.
    But I will say one thing about this site..Holy smokes is there some info to be found by using the search!!!, which is probably why I haven't posted all that much. Hopefully I'll get some pics of her up in the couple of days but not till I give her a name.

pw_Tony
    Howwwdddddddyyyyyyyyy!!!!
    Hmmm daycruiser... I'm not too sure bout those lol

76ANTHONY
    You know I just noticed something, I've yet to said howdy and thank you for having me.I just bought a 20' Hawaiian day cruiser, 460 BBF, 12jc pump. All in all she's in pretty good shape. Could use a paint job this fall and some new wood in the interior.
    But I will say one thing about this site..Holy smokes is there some info to be found by using the search!!!, which is probably why I haven't posted all that much. Hopefully I'll get some pics of her up in the couple of days but not till I give her a name.
    got a 21 footer myself, love the older hawaiians. post up a pic or 3

El Prosecutor
    Is it white, with a built in swim step?

Kenosobby
    Is it white, with a built in swim step?
    That it doesnt.. it has a fiberglass one that is bolted to the transom..
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/showth...ht=hawaiian+ad
    if you look at the 5th post you'll see a 1976 hawaiian ad... mine is identical to the one on the top left... has that 2 tier looking windshield thing. but mine is white.