1979 Tarva Blown 496 Chevy Tall Deck, 8-71 Monneyham Serviced June 2006 The Blower Shop, Tall Deck TBS Intake w/Pop off, 850 dbls, IMCO Exhuast, Merlin II Rect Heads, Manley Valves & Assbly, Stud Block, Hyd Lft. Cam Merc Racing 1100, Seal Pwr Blwr Pistons, Carillo Rods, Rebuild by Robert Cancilla Machine June-2006. Trans is originally Art Carr Turbo 400 Manual Vbody Rblt June-06 in SJ. VDrive Polished Casale 500 w/ 36% Gears, Prop Teague 11.1/2x15, New Fuel System Dual Filters and Tank Selector (Eddie Marine), Dual 25 Gal Tanks, In Line Oil Cooler & Trans Cooler, new MSD Pro Blt Dist, new 6ALBox, Taylor Wires, New Elec., New Dual Optimas w/ Perko Switch. Elec Cav Plate. Clean Interior and Paint. The family package comes w/ New Matching Bimini Top, Engine Cover & Mufflers. Sits on Comp Trailer New Tires & Bearings, Seals, Elec. I have spent the last year chasing out all the bugs to make this a dependable, fast, fun lake boat. I looked for a cruiser for along time comparing Sanger, Howard, and Spectra I wanted to find one that had a lot of interior room (like the Dimarco) and was really clean in rigging and this one is it. This cruisers rides and handles like a dream. I know based on upgrading and rebuilding this boat that I cant repeat this for under my asking price and I also realize you never get back what you put in. Asking $30,000 or fair offer will be considered.