Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Finally Ended It W/Her

Baja Big Dog
    Well look at the bright side..you saved yourself from my favorite saying....
    "For every good looking piece of ass on the street, is a miserable mother focker at home"

OliverM5
    funny you should post this I may be getting divorced but am worried about not ending up with one as nice on the outside that sounds ridiculous when i see it written
    Sounds like you are in the same boat, but I haven't committed to her like that yet....marriage is a huge committment and I never want to settle for something that isn't great on the outside AND inside.....I know its hard to look at other women when you're used to something so pleasing to the eye, but sometimes you have to compromise in one area to gain in the others that are more important....

rmarion
    where are the pic's?????????????:idea:

lovemyultra
    true story we been marriied a long time 13 years but weel see what happens it will work out one way or another

3 daytona`s
    What??? What the hell is "IT IT". Iss the spell check brokun or am I reading it wrong??LOL
    Do not even go there. Go back and read some of your posts. Are you nuts? Spell Check Just check the past few days.. One more thing ever thought about marriage counseling? Don`t :idea:

jojoteez
    Don't be too down about it. You made the right decision and you saved yourself and any future kids a lot of heartache and drama. Usually you meet "the one" when you're not looking for it. Relax, enjoy your life and it will happen.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456