Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bush's resignation speech.

never_fast_enuf
    Stupid f***ing liberals.
    Well it would be an oxymoron to say smart liberals.

eliminatedsprinter
    Message to President Bush.
    Get VP Cheney to Retire with full honers.
    Appoint Secretary Rice as VP.
    Then make above said speech, minus the self distructive part about leaving Speaker Pelosi in charge.

HighRoller
    I'm stunned that Ultra26#1 actually has an Ultra. Is it a Hybrid? And what's with the fossil fuel burning tow vehicle? Don't you know that buying oil finances those Saudis you were saying caused 9-11? What a traitor.
    Before you get all woozy with your Sunni-Wahabbi crap, do you still call the people coming from Syria and Iran "insurgents"? Probably, because you keep hearing it on CNN. And what about the IED's, 90% of which are from Iran? And the flow of fighters from Syria? Is this still a home grown freedom fighter force? Oh, that's right, we "created" this fighting force. I mean, the Cole and 9-11 and WTC in '93 and the embassy bombings and flight 103 and the train bombs in Britain and Spain...Almost 30 years of hostility and murder. We have the right to fight back against the various sects and chapters of the middle east who have and still want to do us harm. I don't care what they call themselves.
    And if you're still naive enough to believe there weren't any WMD's in Iraq, please get your head out of the sand before you suffocate. Or don't.

ULTRA26 # 1
    I'm stunned that Ultra26#1 actually has an Ultra. Is it a Hybrid? And what's with the fossil fuel burning tow vehicle? Don't you know that buying oil finances those Saudis you were saying caused 9-11? What a traitor. Before you get all woozy with your Sunni-Wahabbi crap, do you still call the people coming from Syria and Iran "insurgents"? Probably, because you keep hearing it on CNN. And what about the IED's, 90% of which are from Iran? And the flow of fighters from Syria? Is this still a home grown freedom fighter force? Oh, that's right, we "created" this fighting force. I mean, the Cole and 9-11 and WTC in '93 and the embassy bombings and flight 103 and the train bombs in Britain and Spain...Almost 30 years of hostility and murder. We have the right to fight back against the various sects and chapters of the middle east who have and still want to do us harm. I don't care what they call themselves.
    And if you're still naive enough to believe there weren't any WMD's in Iraq, please get your head out of the sand before you suffocate. Or don't.
    And your comment relates to Bush's spoof speech and the spoof response, how? ???????
    A couple of long copy and pastes, and I become a traitor. You're a riot!

never_fast_enuf
    And your comment relates to Bush's spoof speech and spoof response, how? ???????
    A couple of long copy and pastes, and I become a traitor. You're a riot!
    How did your comments calling me another poster relate to the fact that you still cling to the disproven (my Bushism of the day) belief that Plame was covert, nor was she some sort of "victim" of the evel Bush/Cheney machine?
    Are you being hypocritical again Ultra?? Say it ain't so...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12