Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: ***boat for cancer

Tom Brown
    We cracked the top 1000!!!!!
    It's been a cinderella story. I was looking forward to posting that this morning.
    I didn't think it was possible to get into the top 1000 with only 13 members but, fortunately, we have three supercomputing centers in our midst. We've got a little dead wood in there too. Leibniz' wood has been dead since a week after he arrived.
    Congratulations to all involved.

Congrats everyone
    I agree with you OG, with the traffic this site gets its surprising that we have this few of members on the team.

OGShocker
    We bettered the top 900 mark!!!

OGShocker
    Grand Score 956409 (certificate)
    Work Unit Count 2478 (certificate)
    Team Ranking (incl. aggregate) 796 of 85066
    Home Page http://www.***boat.com

Tom Brown
    Welcome to the fold, Cheap Thrills.
    Your help is appreciated.

572Daytona
    For all you stat whores out there, now that team ***boat is in the top 800 our team and user stats are being tracked in detail at this site:
    http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...php?s=&t=76936

Cheap Thrills
    Welcome to the fold, Cheap Thrills.
    Your help is appreciated.
    You're quite welcome. I had 2 machines just sitting around and figured this would be something good to use them for. What gets me is the slow 1.6ghz AMD machine can finish a WU in 3 days while the faster 2.5Ghz Celeron takes 5 or more days per WU. I knew I liked AMD for a reason
    Any way to speed these WUs up ?
    T.

Froggystyle
    I wish I could do larger work units, but both of the big computers I was running it on are really tasked right now with Solidworks and other graphics intensive stuff... The receptionist computer (vacant these days) is chugging away on nothing but FAH essentially and is accomplishing the lions share of the WU's from my end.
    My computer is only really working on it from 10 or so at night to 8 in the morning during my off time.
    I have loosely considered leaving work earlier and coming in later so that I can contribute more towards our team.

We just broke into the 600's
    572D' That page you linked for stats is great, especially the team overtake data. Shows some weak resistance above us and we should keep on mowing down other teams for a bit yet.
    I see theres some new clients available, 5.91 and 6.0 beta. Anyone using them and if so are there performance benefits?

Tom Brown
    Welcome to the team, Carlsonjet. Thank you for joining us.
    Not only do you have excellent taste in boats, you are a philanthropist as well.
    This thing is really a cinderella story at this point. I thought we'd be lucky to get to around 1000. Not only are we now ranked 699 out of over 85000 teams, we are still climbing.
    To put that into perspective, we are now in the 99 percentile. I would imagine there are a lot of dead teams with members who haven't turned in a work unit in a long time in the extreme lower ranks but even at that, we are rocking the folding house.