Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Katrina report ????

HOSS
    I was ok as boat. My motor and machine shop went under though. Things always have a way of working out though.

crf311
    I just want to chime in here. I had 8' of water in my house and 30" in my shop. I don't wish this shit on anyone.

HOSS
    No one does. I just want a vanilla city. Isn`t that ok for me to say even though I`m white?

Forkin' Crazy
    No one does. I just want a vanilla city. Isn`t that ok for me to say even though I`m white?
    It's ok as long as you never plan to run for public office. :crossx:

crf311
    I stand with you.

SmokinLowriderSS
    It's a free country, you are entitled to your opinion, till somebody in "the black leadership" finds out you said it and comes to make you the current "whipping boy" as a sign of "rampant racism" by whitey.
    Of course, THEY are entirely entitled to bad-mouth ME and it's not racist.

Steve 1
    Not a day passes that I do not see a Bow tie on MLK Blvd selling calypso Louie’s nation of islam/cult of the paedophile Mohamed’s hate newspaper! They keep the real whack job reading material concealed behind the one on top of the stack and that one has just the run of the mill bad white man this and that crap!
    I wonder how long I could do the same with out being arrested??? A Minute maybe? The joke is there is a sheriffs substation on the same road and these primitive a$$holes seem to get a pass from the Police.

JAY4SPEED
    The way I see it, this mayoral election will make or break the city here on out. It will be the vanillas VS. the chocolates. There is going to be more racial mud slinging than ever leading up to the election. Pay attention to who is in Houston campaigning and who is not. I had become a fan of Oliver Thomas until he went to Houston today and apologized about his "working class" comments to gain the black vote. Hell, I saw all kinds of "chocolate" people around during Mardi Gras. More then I've ever seen in the city since the storm. They had to have come in from Houston for Mardi Gras then went back. I say if they can come to the city to party, then they have to make it here to vote! I hate that I live in Jefferson parish can can't vote in a New Orleans election even though I work in New Orleans east. If a "chocolate" mayor is elected / reelected I'm going to hitch up the boat to the truck and follow Hoss to Colorado.
    Jay

HOSS
    Are we still going to Colorado?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234