Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: another ramp mishap

78Eliminator
    You know what they say:
    The bigger the boat, the smaller the penis....

Jbb

BowTie Rick
    Hermosa:
    Havasu Doug:
    We had another cool Mid-week liars club get together at Lake Perris. That is until we heard a loud crash from the ramp................................... eek!

Is this a different boat than the one that did this a month ago?? Here is the one from a few months ago...
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/dsc_1591.JPG[/img]
    I agree with Mike VG, there is a hidden gravitational force field just off the ramp eek!
    Seriously, that must suck to have happen to you. Since my motor is out right now and I have the boating itch real bad, I may just go out there this weekend to watch the ramps. Could be entertaining.

beer hunter
    I believe it was the salesman's fault with the first boat ie "a few months ago" If he was involved with the latest dropping I doubt he could get a job selling popcorn at the local movie theater
    [ May 01, 2003, 02:20 PM: Message edited by: beer hunter ]

Havasu_Dreamin
    Am I the only one that thinks those two boats look VERY similar?

hboldno7
    Damn, those Hulls look alot alike

Havasu Doug
    I kind of expected that someone involved would have joined the thread by now like the time it happened with the Aftershock.

miller19j
    Havasu Doug:
    I kind of expected that someone involved would have joined the thread by now like the time it happened with the Aftershock. Maybe itÂ’s the same person and he traded that aftershock in for this water rod wink

mbrown2
    Hermosa:
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Havasu Doug:
    [qb] Is this a different boat than the one that did this a month ago?? Yes, the last boat was an aftershock; this one is a B&H Water Rod.

Robbie Racer
    Did it happen when they were launching it or when they were pulling it out of the water? I would think that it would slide off the trailer easier if the bottom of the boat and the trailer bunks were wet (if the winch ratchet wasn't locked correctly).

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast