Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: :To clown

BigGmarine
    I think that "clown guy" really does know what he's
    talking about. He just helped me figure out a problem I had with my boat. That man has built some serious power toys.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    BigGmarine:
    I think that "clown guy" really does know what he's
    talking about. He just helped me figure out a problem I had with my boat. That man has built some serious power toys.
    So I take it that your cool with someone who talks smack about another boater ride! I really dont like people who talk smack about other people who didnt do a thing to them.
    Just my .02

malcolm
    I think that "clown guy" might grow up to be a contributing member of society if he ever graduates junior high.
    Malcolm

Unchained
    George is a good guy, he just started off on a bad foot. On the internet you can't tell when someones joking around. I have friends with Harleys that I insult their machine daily. You know like, Where did they get that engine design, from an airplane engine? Or, I could tell you were just there by the fresh oil puddle. Or, Do you have to sit a little off center to allow for the weight of that huge primary drive case.
    No offense taken in person.

LVjetboy
    With time truth is clear.
    Smokin' the crack pipe routine getting a little old? Just a thought...
    And pretense eventually grates on nerves. You have speed, know some stuff, share a common passion. I'd say so. So why not contribute openly instead of the fako "You think I'm stupid but I really know some stuff" routine? Part of some elite group of insiders who dole out tid bits here and there if we're lucky? Just wondering. Real professionals manage to contribute without pretense or inflated egos driving a charade.
    No gaurantee against flames of course, just genuine posting seems the better reward...
    Or you could just continue as the clown...no big deal.
    jer

Clown
    Allright, No more shit talkin for the clown
    I try to mind my Ps and Qs
    and not talk any more shit evan if it does make me say UHM UHM UHM``~~~~Sorry for all of the crap that A$$holeclown was talkin.
    tHIS IS THE NEW Clown . wink

superdave013
    Clown:
    Allright, No more shit talkin for the clown
    I try to mind my Ps and Qs
    and not talk any more shit evan if it does make me say UHM UHM UHM``~~~~Sorry for all of the crap that A$$holeclown was talkin.
    tHIS IS THE NEW Clown . wink Oh no! Say it aint so. I liked the asshole!!
    Really I don't know how people let this crap get to them so bad. It's just the internet. I have seen some real good people get pissed off and leave the site. It's a shame they let this stuff get to them that bad.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I have to give it up to the clown for being a man and admitting his faults. I will forgive and forget. Now we can start on new ground. Just a little reminder if you dont like someones boat,motor,wife,etc( ya know what I mean) lets try to keep those things to ourselves. Some people are already down about a bad motor,pump,drive,boat, etc, but it makes it 10 times worse when someone knocks them for what they have.
    396_Always_Will_Forgive_And_Forget! wink wink wink

HOSS
    Are we gonna start cryin`? This is gettin` to sound like the workout boys.
    Gotta love those bench racing fags!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Oh no! Say it aint so. I liked the asshole!!
    Really I don't know how people let this crap get to them so bad. It's just the internet. I have seen some real good people get pissed off and leave the site. It's a shame they let this stuff get to them that bad.[/QB][/QUOTE]
    Okay Dave, We all know you have probably the biggest sense of humor on this site . But its one thing for someone like you that has a sense of humor (We all know it), but its different for someone new here to just start talking sh$t that nobody knows. Just my little .02

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast