Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nitromethane in Yuma?

steelcomp
    Nitro can go bad quickly, so a good way to test it is to get a bottle cap or something small like that, fill it with a little nitro, place it on a hard surface like a steel table or the cement sidewalk, and then hit it with that big ol' 24 oz. ball penis hammer you have in your tool box. Oh---remember to close your eyes, though. :rollside: :220v:

screamdreambrad
    djd, i got the item you wanted me to pick up .

MikeF
    Nitro can go bad quickly, so a good way to test it is to get a bottle cap or something small like that, fill it with a little nitro, place it on a hard surface like a steel table or the cement sidewalk, and then hit it with that big ol' 24 oz. ball penis hammer you have in your tool box. Oh---remember to close your eyes, though. :rollside: :220v:
    Can you say.....Freudian slip. :2purples:

No nitro for me, just messin around, good see everyone was cool about it and took the joke.
    Busby, you cheater!!!
    DJD, I say go for it, run 10%.
    Impatient, thats a classic story.
    I tried running some of that RC car nitro mixed with my premix in my goped, turns out the nitro wouldnt mix with the fuel, you could see the nitro was separated from the fuel, but occasionally a little nitro got into the pickup for the carb it hit pretty friggin hard when it got a gulp..Motor never blew up either, in fact its still running.
    CS

77charger
    pretty cool lil mini motor though.
    http://media.putfile.com/blown-very-small-block

Dogballs
    77 thats rad! I want one to run in my garage for a quick fix! Whats that thing go in?

Busby, you cheater!!!
    I was kidding ... didn't run it at Ming ... it was in Parker, years ago in the jet boat ... just messin' w/ Neil
    there was no cheating here ... even if I was cheating, I couldn't catch Swanson, Fry or Reider ... damn HEMI's

BAE_557
    Hey Chris,
    I'll be stopping by the shop with my boat in about a week or so, see you then.
    -William

djdtpr
    If you are running methanol, there is no problem as nitromethane and methanol mix freely. But nitro does not mix easily with gasoline. So, if a nitro/gas mixture is desired additional chemicals must be added to prevent separation
    Its already on methanol so i dont think it will be a big issue.I am only gonna play with 10 perc.

djdtpr
    djd, i got the item you wanted me to pick up .
    10/4 Brad sound good.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast